• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wsox8

• psufans2

• kobe2odom8

• serge

ill take dall +2 for 30 and orlando +5.5 for 30id like up to 100 more on dallas +2
psufans2 on stars. the dal game was good i thouhgt i was gonna pull out the port game to for a big nightggedit... shoulda taken other 100 to damm lol
bets for today boys and girlsphiladelphia +6.5 vs clevelandlakers -12.5 vs phocreighton -6.5 vs daytonand indiana +3 vs torontocleveland vs philly under 186.5 as wellup to 50 on each
I'll take Cleveland -6.5 for $20

Heading to Vegas on Monday, contemplating putting money on the Monday Night game. As of right now, the lines look like this:Philly -14 vs. ClevelandO/U is at 39I kind of like Philly in the match up, but 14 is a huge spread for a NFL game. Any thoughts?

Heading to Vegas on Monday, contemplating putting money on the Monday Night game. As of right now, the lines look like this:Philly -14 vs. ClevelandO/U is at 39I kind of like Philly in the match up, but 14 is a huge spread for a NFL game. Any thoughts?
philly is in a must win situation. they are playinng well. the browns are down to their third quaterback, missing their star t.e.home team mnf is usually biggest home court advantage in all of sports.only neg thing i can say about philly is that they play up/down to their opponents level. see cincy/nyg games recently. but cincy was on the road.