• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wsox8

• psufans2

• kobe2odom8

• serge

games coming up soonSuns-Hawks under 216Indy -3 @ NJTor-NYY over 210Wolves-Grizz over 209Bucks-Warriors over 217up to $20 per game

games coming up soonSuns-Hawks under 216Indy -3 @ NJTor-NYY over 210Wolves-Grizz over 209Bucks-Warriors over 217up to $20 per game

this is the situationi have a 3 game parlaybobcats +2Indiana Over 206.5Magic -4.5 $25 to win $175 I also have $44 to win $40 on Orlando -4.4 Assuming i hit the first two games. Should I hedge my bet and bet the trailblazers? Or do i ride it out? I am confident that you will say, "bet Trailblazers" but how much should i bet?

cool story brahi never hedgeedit: come on man, its a 3 game parlayand lol @ situation, i see what u did there
why is this funny? i dont get it.... it was my three biggest plays so i parlayed them for less... knowing that if the first two hit that i could hedge.... why do you never hedge?
why is this funny? i dont get it.... it was my three biggest plays so i parlayed them for less... knowing that if the first two hit that i could hedge.... why do you never hedge?
where did i say it was funny. I was just saying its just a 3 game parlay. And If you already won your straight up plays gamble. what was your bet, 20 to win 120?I typically just hedge my bigger parlays like 4 or more sometimes 5.
where did i say it was funny. I was just saying its just a 3 game parlay. And If you already won your straight up plays gamble. what was your bet, 20 to win 120?
Betus had a special. $25 to win $175
wow thats sick. If anything bet $25 on portland. Its up to you, im just sick and like the full sweat.
haha, yes you are... well i can get Portland at +6 now. so i am going to bet $80 and PRAY for a 5 point win, so i can scoop. maybe buy .5 points so i can win by 1-2 points

NHLNew Jersey -109 @ ColoradoBuffalo -129 @ NYITampa +118 @ FloridaCarolina -117 vs AtlantaPhoenix -130 vs MinnesotaNBA (still looking)New Orleans-Indiana under 209.5Washington +1.5 vs SacramentoSac-Wash over 209NCAABCuse-WV over 144Clemson-NCSt over 139Virginia Tech +5.5 @ Florida StateOhio +3.5 @ Miami OHPSU -3.5 @ IowaCleveland St -1 @ ValpoWichita +1 @ CreightonOhio St -5 vs WisconsinWestern Mich -5.5 vs Central MichNorthern IL -3 vs Eastern Mich$10 per game

booked i might not be able to ship til monday, i will be in san diego all weekend.
You going to the chargers game?
Ya, go jets
Nice My buddy is in his rookie year as a charger this year...... doesnt play a ton but its cool to see him on the field.