• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wsox8

• psufans2

• kobe2odom8

• serge

wsox if u want... let teh 10$ ride on teh skins+2?edit: I want skins +2.
neh, I hate both those teams. I couldn't stand rooting for either. I'll ship it to you. You from Falls Church on stars?
Sorry for the delay. Just woke up. jfgonzales71 (Albuquerque).Nando
Hey man,Just at work, no access to Stars, I will ship as soon as I get home. Thanks

Bets I'm looking for today:Since I've decided to never bet on the goddamn NFL again I like:Cleveland/Buffalo over 40.5 up to 20I'm dumb.Also, for the NBA for tonight:Utah -2 vs Phoenix up to 40Utah/Phx over 196.5 up to 20San Antonio +2.5 at LA Clippers up to 20Holla at ya boy if you guys are interested.

Bets I'm looking for today:Since I've decided to never bet on the goddamn NFL again I like:Cleveland/Buffalo over 40.5 up to 20I'm dumb.Also, for the NBA for tonight:Utah -2 vs Phoenix up to 40Utah/Phx over 196.5 up to 20San Antonio +2.5 at LA Clippers up to 20Holla at ya boy if you guys are interested.
I'll take B Diddy, and the clip show at -2.5 for $20 buddy...book itedit: i'll also take the under on the Utah game for $10...holla
ill take phoenix for 40
thisand I don't know how to multi post in one response... sorry
hit the quote button on every post you want to reply to and at the very bottom hit the add reply after you have chosen every post.
hit the quote button on every post you want to reply to and at the very bottom hit the add reply after you have chosen every post.
I just shipped you 1.23 for your help. Thank you. I have arrived as I now know how to fully navigate this forum.