Hey everyone,I'm looking for a software program that will record my screen while I play. I'd like to run a few SnGs and Post them on my website to allow you guys to give me imput on how you may have done things different. I'm not a holdem player at all (I prefer taking advantage of the limitless bad players at O8) but would like to learn the proper way to run SnGs. I have read threads and articles on how to play NL SnG's ect but feedback from a community you value opinions from is priceless (insert random priceless posts below).Also I havn't been able to find the answer to this via my less than amazing "search" skills. Which NL SnGs generally yield the highest ROI on FTP? I personally have issues running more than 4 SnG tables at once....4 short handed games gets a bit ridiculous and anything beyond that I start timing out on and would hate to bubble because i'm to slow ect. Does the fast turnaround from the 6man NL Turbo games make up for the "crapshootiness" of them?As usual thanks for the help. :club:

Hey everyone
why hello there.
I'm looking for a software program that will record my screen while I play.
camtasia is the best one that i'm aware of for the budget conscious.
I'd like to run a few SnGs and Post them on my website to allow you guys to give me imput on how you may have done things different.
cool.
I'm not a holdem player at all (I prefer taking advantage of the limitless bad players at O8) but would like to learn the proper way to run SnGs. I have read threads and articles on how to play NL SnG's ect but feedback from a community you value opinions from is priceless (insert random priceless posts below).Also I havn't been able to find the answer to this via my less than amazing "search" skills. Which NL SnGs generally yield the highest ROI on FTP?
i don't think there's 2 people on this site who could beat even mid limit SNGs that would be willing to give you feedback on your video. take that how you will.
I personally have issues running more than 4 SnG tables at once....4 short handed games gets a bit ridiculous and anything beyond that I start timing out on and would hate to bubble because i'm to slow ect.
that is an issue all right.
Does the fast turnaround from the 6man NL Turbo games make up for the "crapshootiness" of them?
consider that maybe no aspect of poker is anything like a "crapshoot."
As usual thanks for the help. :club:
you're welcome.best of luck.