Hi I just wanted to get everyone's opinion on Truepoker. I have only been playing on this site so far and I am thinking of trying another one out there. People playing on this site? What is your thoughts on it?ThanksBig Slick

I started out playing online poker on truepoker a long time ago, but left it because there weren't too many real money tables going and you could only play one table at a time. I heard that they just upgraded so that you can play up to 4 tables I think.Also another thing I hated about it was that when someone moves allin and gets called, the cards are turned up and all the board cards come out instantly, and the money is moving to the winner before you can even look over to see what the other guy had. Not sure if they changed that.It has nice graphics though 8)

Yes True Poker still does that when people are all-in and to be honest it drives me nuts! I wish they would turn the cards one at a time ( not only to build some excitement ) but also like you said I would like to have a peek at what cards come up before the money is sliding towards one side of the table. I assumed all the sites were like this. I am gonna try another site and was thinking Pokerstars ( that is where the forum tourny is being held right? )Would luv to hear what everyone thinks of Pokerstars as well.ThanksBig Slick

• 10 months later...
I started out playing online poker on truepoker a long time ago, but left it because there weren't too many real money tables going and you could only play one table at a time. I heard that they just upgraded so that you can play up to 4 tables I think.Also another thing I hated about it was that when someone moves allin and gets called, the cards are turned up and all the board cards come out instantly, and the money is moving to the winner before you can even look over to see what the other guy had. Not sure if they changed that.It has nice graphics though 8)
They have fixed the all in feature so both players cards are flipped up and turn and river then shown slower than before. They also have more traffic now and you can multi table. I have played all the big sites and true poker in my opinion is by far the best. PM me if you want a bonus code.