• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i played a 45 $10 sng table and just got finishedi played 'my name is mud' over and over againi told the other players i don't think they caredi didn't get first i didn't do a rail calli didn't think you would carei just wanted to tell you thisi didn't start a new thread to do it though

Looks like Rdog got your bet.anyone else. I'll take either side for whatever smallish on Stars.
Sorry, didn't realize I stole your action.
I'll take the titans -3.5 for 20 bucks, sound good?
bet
ill take it for 25 if you want
I would but now I have the Colts which I hate but I'm feeling better about it since you took the Colts. <-- obv gave up on commas and periods.
betI would but now I have the Colts which I hate but I'm feeling better about it since you took the Colts. <-- obv gave up on commas and periods.
I am a little worried since kobe is on the other side but since he wants the colts at +4 I figure the Titans will obviously win by 4 pushing his bets and winning for me!

Kobe, I tried to say it. I think every thread should be locked if not started by you fwiw.GL to you degenerates, I have to take a baseball history exam and then get wasted...weee to me