World Series (baseball)

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol I literally just came to the forums cause I wanted to see if I could book a bet. Except I hate the phillies so I wanted the Rays too, but only for like $25ish.

lol I literally just came to the forums cause I wanted to see if I could book a bet. Except I hate the phillies so I wanted the Rays too, but only for like $25ish.
Oh Yeah? Well the Phillies hate you right back. Go Phightins!!!!!!!!!*L*T*
sigh at my thread getting jackedbut ill take it
$25 on Phils even money for the Series. Book it.FWIW, Carl Lewis thought the Backstreet Boys sucked singing the national anthem.

Anyone else still wanna make a bet? I know jack $hit about the MLB but i see that philly won game 1. I'll pay 2.5-1 that philly wins the series. Looking to bet anywhere from $50-$150, however i can only ship on FTP.

Anyone else still wanna make a bet? I know jack $hit about the MLB but i see that philly won game 1. I'll pay 2.5-1 that philly wins the series. Looking to bet anywhere from $50-$150, however i can only ship on FTP.
My 50 to your 125? I'll take that.
Thats correct.Do we have a deal? Yes, no, maybe? i should have made it 2-1 lol oh well
Sorry I am in class and slow to respond. I get Rays to win WS, I put up 50 to your 125. Rays win, I winIf that's right, then....Yes, deal.Book it.