Mccain Campaign Considering Playing The Rev Card

In response to John Lewis vitriolic and despicable comments, and Barack I love my Blow-bama's failure to repudiate them, the JSM campaign is considering rolling out Rev. Wright in all his racist and anti-American glory. IAFT.

In response to John Lewis vitriolic and despicable comments, and Barack I love my Blow-bama's failure to repudiate them, the JSM campaign is considering rolling out Rev. Wright in all his racist and anti-American glory. IAFT.
Um.... didn't they do this already?

It doesn't matter what McCain does at this point. All that there was to be 'outed' - as far as inflammatory character material- was already done so by Hillary during the primaries (which was an epic tactical LOL, since she was running against another Democrat, hoping that 'blue collar' democrats would offset the bleeding hearts who wouldn't care about stuff like the 'getting dressed' photo). In that sense, she did Osama a huge favor for his presidential campaign. It's too late. GG McCain. Saddam Hussein wins this one.

It doesn't matter what McCain does at this point. All that there was to be 'outed' - as far as inflammatory character material- was already done so by Hillary during the primaries (which was an epic tactical LOL, since she was running against another Democrat, hoping that 'blue collar' democrats would offset the bleeding hearts who wouldn't care about stuff like the 'getting dressed' photo). In that sense, she did Osama a huge favor for his presidential campaign. It's too late. GG McCain. Saddam Hussein wins this one.
rofl, watch the polls tighten over the next week. it will be back to a toss up soon.