A Snippet From Paul Phillips

OK, everybody line up for your tattoos. We need to stamp on your body your classification according to the government, whether you are a "private citizen", a "commercial interest", or a "government official". Don't worry, it's for your own good. We need to do this to protect you from evil terrorists who could be, no wait, ARE your neighbors. No, don't try to get in the wrong line. We'll treat everyone fairly, no matter which tattoo you get. It's just a little ID number.
An implanted chip is much more effective.
  • Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

An implanted chip is much more effective.
if you are really serious, please tell me why you're different than the average dictatoram i the only one who has 1984 in my mind everytime i look in this thread?
if you are really serious, please tell me why you're different than the average dictatoram i the only one who has 1984 in my mind everytime i look in this thread?
c'mon, he's not serious.
  • 3 months later...

so another whistleblower has decided to speak more openly since the regime change:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russ_Ticeinterviews with olbermann:

is he legitimate? sounds like there are some credibility issues..."Two months later, in June, 2003, the NSA suspended his security clearances and ordered him to tasks such as maintaining the agency's vehicles, pumping gas, and driving officials around. By April 2005, after 14 months of paid leave, Tice was relegated to unloading furniture at the NSA's warehouses and cleaning them."
so another whistleblower has decided to speak more openly since the regime change:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russ_Ticeinterviews with olbermann:
is he legitimate? sounds like there are some credibility issues..."Two months later, in June, 2003, the NSA suspended his security clearances and ordered him to tasks such as maintaining the agency's vehicles, pumping gas, and driving officials around. By April 2005, after 14 months of paid leave, Tice was relegated to unloading furniture at the NSA's warehouses and cleaning them."
I think he's the same whistleblower. He's just elaborating a bit more now.
I think he's the same whistleblower. He's just elaborating a bit more now.
well, as far as I know, there's mark klein and this tice guy. I don't believe tice at all... he claims he waited until bush left office, then also mentions that he offered to help obama shoot a commercial during the campaigns. uhh, okay.
  • 4 months later...