Withdrawing Money For Canadians

About a week ago I cut a nice size check and BOOM the canadian dollar takes a dive and im out a couple hundred bucks. what do you canadian guys do when cutting a check does it even come across your thought process?? Are there any good websites I can check out the forecast of the dollar for the next few months. Im not really hip to all this dollar stock market mumbo jumob. I just know there is alot of +ev to be made here. So someone who knows about this feel free to let me in.

request it in american funds , so when you cash it here you actually gain money

Always request it in US funds, open a US bank account and put it away. I think that if you sit on it long enough (it might take a little while) it'll become a good investment.PS.. the year i got married in vegas, i bought all my money at anywhere between 1.55 and 1.63, by the time i got home 3 weeks later the dollar was at 1.33. If you can afford to sit on it for a little while, it might be worth it.

I used to wonder about this stuff too, but after reading some articles online it seems that short term exchange rates are very hard to predict and some people say that it is nearly impossible so I wouldn't waste your time trying to do it and just hope that next time you get a check you'll be lucky and the Canadian dollar will have a jump.