Official Seth's Horsies Thread

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So how is everyone doing? Anyone broke from the 1k stake? Anyone doing extremely well? FCP needs an update!
im very tired from work, but my company wi ll be closing for good on the 23rd of december. I will soon be putting in a ton of hands and winnings dozens of dollars for seth
im very tired from work, but my company wi ll be closing for good on the 23rd of december. I will soon be putting in a ton of hands and winnings dozens of dollars for seth
I'm sorry to hear that man.I'm about +500 on my stake but i haven't been putting in a ton of hours this month between some family stuff, work, and studying for the REG section of the CPA exam. I think I only have 6k hands so far in December. I wish i could post a graph but the latest vista update killed my pokertracker 3 database and it won't even import hands anymore and cake converted hands don't work in any other tracking program. I can get into a nice groove with 2 tables on FR NLHE, 1 of PLO and 1 of LO8 when I have a nice quiet night. Matt nathanson is run good music btw :club:
the only O8 game that seems to go on cake is 3/6. Also been playing 50 PLO, PLO8 and NLHE.
Nice bud, +860 in a 3/6 split game is pretty huge. Well, let me ask since I have no clue. Are swings like this at a low limit common online? Live it would be very very rare for this to happen.
Nice bud, +860 in a 3/6 split game is pretty huge. Well, let me ask since I have no clue. Are swings like this at a low limit common online? Live it would be very very rare for this to happen.
+860 on the stake overall, but most of my profit has come from omaha rather than hold em. the 3/6 game on cake is LO8 is easier than a .5-1 game on full tilt. generally about several people at the table don't have any concept of starting hand values and will put 3 or 4 bets in preflop with virtually any hand.
+860 on the stake overall, but most of my profit has come from omaha rather than hold em. the 3/6 game on cake is LO8 is easier than a .5-1 game on full tilt. generally about several people at the table don't have any concept of starting hand values and will put 3 or 4 bets in preflop with virtually any hand.
They are calling 3-4 bets pre sometimes even without an A in their hand??
download cake and watch right now if you don't believe me
I totally believe you. Im at work so cant dl cake. Would be interested in playing now, lol. Is cake the best place for bad players in cash games? Are you playing 6-max or a ring game?
I totally believe you. Im at work so cant dl cake. Would be interested in playing now, lol. Is cake the best place for bad players in cash games? Are you playing 6-max or a ring game?
http://cakepoker.com/en/HandHistory/Defaul...NwYjDxcPAzcM%3dThis should illustrate my point quite nicely
finished up +180 today in O8. Have officially doubled my stake. First imo?
Duh. But you're also playing double the stakes. :club: It's probably just cause of that, oh, and on a different site.But congrats!
Duh. But you're also playing double the stakes. :club: It's probably just cause of that, oh, and on a different site.But congrats!
so it's easier to turn 2000 into 4000 than 1000 into 2000 because you started with more?
so it's easier to turn 2000 into 4000 than 1000 into 2000 because you started with more?
Oh, for some reason I thought u were starting w/ 1k too, because just the other day you said you were up like 800, I forgot about the extra 7 something from that tournament. My bad.Then it's definitely the site. :club:
  • 1 month later...