Come Play Hu With Me

The one registering right now has 20 players.Lets play the one after that so we can get more FCP in there. Will post tourney # when the new one comes up.

The one registering right now has 20 players.Lets play the one after that so we can get more FCP in there. Will post tourney # when the new one comes up.
Please stop making new threads on this, actually if you could just stop making new threads period, that'd be GREEEAAAATTTT. mmmmkay?
Are you serious?

Once in a while theres a fcp low limit nutbar and you can join that if you'd like but you need to stop making new threads every time you play in a tournament.

GG MIB. Pretty sick final hand. Bad call on my part. Im getting in another one. Anyone joining me?Tourney # 111 452 014
I posted that in the previous thread. Nobody replied.
Please stop making new threads on this, actually if you could just stop making new threads period, that'd be GREEEAAAATTTT. mmmmkay?
You must feel very cool now.

Im out. Blinds got really high. HAd to start pushing. Got it in with QT vs A4, (not the worst spot to double up). guy paired his ace on the turn.

You should try making a new thread if you're going to enter a new tournament... :club:
I like how you've just repeated what was said above. Very witty.