Cake Poker Questions

What kind of low buyin sit n go's do they offer?How fast do the low buyin sit n go's fill up?Are a lot of people online 24/7?Would it be hard to get money from Pokerstars to cake?Whoever answers these the best can refer me to cake on rakeback
PM Snamuh. He'll gladly help you with all your Cake Poker needs, especially if you give him a rakeback referral.

I don't know much about Sit N Gos but I assume it's rather fast, especially low buy-in where the games are more numerous. There's generally a fair amount of people online at all hours, though in the early morning hours it might be fairly slow (I generally don't have too much trouble finding MSNL cash game tables at any hour so you should be OK at low level SnGs). There are a fair amount of people willing to do transfers so it shouldn't be hard to get Cake money for Stars money.Use me as the referral! Link in my sig!

played a decent amount of the sngs, the play is certainly not too impressive. the low limit nl ones fill up pretty quickly, and there are a lot of them running 24/7 but a decent amount of those are double up sngs (10 people enter, 5 people cash, you double your money) the non nl ones don't seem to fill up very quickly, neither do the multitable sngs except during peak hours. there are a decent amount of people on 24/7, but nowhere near as many as stars/tilt. however, if you are only playing low limit sngs or low limit nl cash, this shouldn't be an issue for you.Pretty easy to get money from stars to cake, I am very willing to do a transfer for you and multiple people can vouch for me, feel free to PM me.here is my link in case you want to use my rakeback. http://www.rakeupdate.com/signup/polyballer9 thanks and pm me if you want to get money on cake.

they have some e-wallet type thing i used to get money on there. it took like 10 days but now that its set up moving money around is a breeze. the traffic isnt high, but there has always been a game going when i want one and the players on average are worse than at other sites.