Winning Prize Money From Tournies

Hey guys,I'm new to poker (2 months now), and was just placed second in my first, seriously played, tournament on fulltilt. With a relatively nice payout seeing as my bankroll is 4 to 5 times bigger as it has ever been.. (not to brag, my bankroll was just never really above $150, so to me these winnings are a big deal).Now I am wondering what to do, should I withdraw this money, invest it? My plans for poker are quite serious, not saying that I would like to become a pro (I wouldn't want to overestimate myself), merely saying that I want to invest to let my bankroll grow. Not just because of the money, but I am positive i have enough potential to invest, and of course i just really enjoy the game.However, I kind of would like to enjoy the prize money also.. So, what would you guys do? When faced with tournament winnings, how do you manage the winnings in relation to your bankroll? Do you just stick it to the money you play poker with or do you keep prize money seperate from your bankroll?I'm sure i can figure this out myself, but I thought that maybe the solutions you guys have might inspire me to handle this a certain way :club:. Plus i thought it was just an interesting question for the experienced: How much of your poker winnings are actually spend in other aspects of your life?Because in poker your brankroll can never be too big. I think you guys got the idea, i'm curious as to how you all go about it. Daniel could you perhaps shed some light as to how you do this?

Daniel could you perhaps shed some light as to how you do this?
Wait for it...
"This is my signature, and my name is Danny." He's obviously asking you, Flush.
Such a different attitude from the strategy forum to be found here.. Sadly. Ow well, canĀ“t be helped. Thanks for trying.
If you feel comfortable playing with it online and want to continue playing then keep playing. I would consider taking some off just so you don't lose it all.