Wpt Legends Of Poker Day 1 B Daniel Updates

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That a boy, stick up for your lady
Lol.Really though, it seems like some deep tourney finishes or something have gone to VT's head and turned him into a dick. Maybe he was always like that before and I just never noticed I don't know. Rcgs makes a ton of incoherent posts and people rag on her all the time for it, but I mean you can usually tell what she's trying to say, and she seems really nice usually even when people put her down.
Lol.Really though, it seems like some deep tourney finishes or something have gone to VT's head and turned him into a dick. Maybe he was always like that before and I just never noticed I don't know. Rcgs makes a ton of incoherent posts and people rag on her all the time for it, but I mean you can usually tell what she's trying to say, and she seems really nice usually even when people put her down.
troyomac i couldnt of said it better myself, she is a sweetie. She is still just learning about the poker world.
this person seriously needs to be banned from fcp. imo.
OMG you mean she didnt know the difference between fluffdog and zeejustin???GTFO dude......and please dont come back with that "oh no one can take a joke around here" line......
Rcgs makes a ton of incoherent posts and people rag on her all the time for it, but I mean you can usually tell what she's trying to say, and she seems really nice usually even when people put her down.
qft
Ban !!ya, that made no sense.
who we banning not me, you have to drag me out lol

AAsnake88 anything on Steve

Landsbury?
loooooooooool :club:

13 User(s) are reading this topic (5 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)8 Members: Vtlaxer09, Fluffdog87, vbnautilus, DanielNegreanu, kepper, troyomac, wakiki, Pdiddydogtell us a fun story about your day plzzz including your 66 hand etc.13 User(s) are reading this topic (5 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)8 Members: Vtlaxer09, Fluffdog87, vbnautilus, DanielNegreanu, kepper, troyomac, wakiki, Pdiddydogyou too.

13 User(s) are reading this topic (5 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)8 Members: Vtlaxer09, Fluffdog87, vbnautilus, DanielNegreanu, kepper, troyomac, wakiki, Pdiddydogtell us a fun story about your day plzzz including your 66 hand etc.13 User(s) are reading this topic (5 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)8 Members: Vtlaxer09, Fluffdog87, vbnautilus, DanielNegreanu, kepper, troyomac, wakiki, Pdiddydogyou too.
I'll blog it.
I'll blog it.
Nice Headphones you had on when you were playing. I was sitting 1 table to the side of you. I had the blue collared shirt on and I talked to you a few times if you don't remember meeting me at the wsop.I chipped up after winning a big pot vs. J Tilla the Killa and then busted her when she had 12-13k left to get to arround 55k. I got up to 60kish and then when I had 53k I lost a 90k pot to drop to 8k with 45 mins left in level 4. I grinded back up to 12k and then busted with 6k at 150/300 when i re-shoved Flack's lp raise to 950 with A9 when I sensed he was weak. He called with A8 and hit running 8's on a J7688 board.Gl to all fcp'ers still in! :D:ts:4h:D:club:

So originally I was going to post in the other thread, but I saw that Bob put a link to this one.........didn't want to hijack.I had a pretty good day, ended with 77,300.Table started with Gabe Thaler and Kristy Gazes. Gabe I know, Kristy I had never met. She seems really cool.Later on Brandon Cantu and Allen Kessler joined. Nothing spectacular happened today. I basically just chipped up except for one hand.A guy that I play pretty high stakes lhe with was in the BB and I was on the Button. I raised with AK suited and he re-raised. I decided to smoothe call. The flop was A5K with two diamonds. He fired a pot sized bet, I thought for a minute and called. The turn was an ace and he checked as did I. The river was a 3 of diamonds. Putting a straight and a flush out there, not a straight flush. He fired again about the size of the pot. At this point I was pretty sure that he had an Ace. I thought for a few and raised about 3x's his bet. Can't remember exactly. He told me that he couldn't lay the hand down and called. He had A5 and turned a full house. So that is how I got about 20k or so in chips. The rest was a series of smallish to medium sized pots.I must say that I had one of the friendliest tables ever. A recreational player bought everyone dinner. Never seen that before.Anyway, today was a good day, I'm beat.GL to Daniel and Al.