Negreanu Open No Limit Holdem Wednesdays

Tonight at 9PM ET look for tournament # 93933432 under the Private Tournaments Tab for the Negreanu Open $10+$1 NL Holdem tournament.The password as always is fcpfcpI have nothing witty to add ( of course that has never stopped me before )

I 'am in , hey Bob why is it you never play in this?

He did one time. He made it to the final table as well. Talk about an aggro player. It was actually a fun time, there were alot of bounties on people as well as a lot of drinking going on. :club:
Last time he played there was something in chat about taking candy from babies. I think he felt guilty after that.
He did one time. He made it to the final table as well. Talk about an aggro player. It was actually a fun time, there were alot of bounties on people as well as a lot of drinking going on. :club:
I've played a few times.Wednesdays I play in a tennis league in the Summer and to be honest if I have 3 hours to play poker I would rather play a cash game than a tournament as tourneys bore me to tears.This is the one you're thinking of Gallo.PokerStars Tournament #53418848, No Limit Hold'emBuy-In: $10.00/$1.0024 playersTotal Prize Pool: $240.00 Tournament started - 2007/06/21 - 21:00:00 (ET)Tournament finished - 2007/06/21 - 23:36:55 (ET) 1: Big_M (Scarborough), $120.00 (50%) 2: jhnyblz (Falls Church - FCP), $72.00 (30%) 3: ac000000 (Villa Park), $48.00 (20%) 4: GalloFX (Chicago), 5: BunnyRocks (Calgary), 6: vvganeshavv (FCP-Falls Church), 7: 'olnumber7 (Woodbury), 8: looshle (Phoenix), 9: conor_mw (Port Coquitlam), 10: aucu (Tegucigalpa), 11: JMGandy02 (Jonesboro), 12: GWCGWC (Montrose), 13: UncleBill44 (Chicago), 14: Figger (Sarasota), 15: bearw8 (Las Vegas), 16: TheRedBucket (santa fe), 17: booyaga2 (Clifton), 18: gatortom64 (St. Augustine), 19: montrealphil (Almost No Chat), 20: 2bthebest (FCP), 21: ymwomack297 (Quitman), 22: RT Firefly1 (Chicago), 23: Robs_2k6 (Jonesboro), 24: troyomac (Stratford ),
I've played a few times.Wednesdays I play in a tennis league in the Summer and to be honest if I have 3 hours to play poker I would rather play a cash game than a tournament as tourneys bore me to tears.This is the one you're thinking of Gallo.PokerStars Tournament #53418848, No Limit Hold'emBuy-In: $10.00/$1.0024 playersTotal Prize Pool: $240.00 Tournament started - 2007/06/21 - 21:00:00 (ET)Tournament finished - 2007/06/21 - 23:36:55 (ET) 1: Big_M (Scarborough), $120.00 (50%) 2: jhnyblz (Falls Church - FCP), $72.00 (30%) 3: ac000000 (Villa Park), $48.00 (20%) 4: GalloFX (Chicago), 5: BunnyRocks (Calgary), 6: vvganeshavv (FCP-Falls Church), 7: 'olnumber7 (Woodbury), 8: looshle (Phoenix), 9: conor_mw (Port Coquitlam), 10: aucu (Tegucigalpa), 11: JMGandy02 (Jonesboro), 12: GWCGWC (Montrose), 13: UncleBill44 (Chicago), 14: Figger (Sarasota), 15: bearw8 (Las Vegas), 16: TheRedBucket (santa fe), 17: booyaga2 (Clifton), 18: gatortom64 (St. Augustine), 19: montrealphil (Almost No Chat), 20: 2bthebest (FCP), 21: ymwomack297 (Quitman), 22: RT Firefly1 (Chicago), 23: Robs_2k6 (Jonesboro), 24: troyomac (Stratford ),
Probably. lol at Troyo. :club::ts
You saved it?
You saved it?
Nah, I play so few tourneys I just had stars send me my last 10 results and that was one of them even though it was over a year ago.

Gallo were you the bubble boy as I see it, lolnice game BobGallo see you tonight

Probably. lol at Troyo. :club::ts
didn't notice that one, what a difference a year makes or the rush he is on now lmoa
Gallo were you the bubble boy as I see it, lolnice game BobGallo see you tonight
Actually there were more payouts. It wasn't until this quarter that payouts went down to less people.Edit: lmoa, I guess I was. That sucked. :club:
Actually there were more payouts. It wasn't until this quarter that payouts went down to less people.Edit: lmoa, I guess I was. That sucked. :club:
That tourney was just one that we set up at the last minute I think when we moved the Neg O to Stars and before they were able to set them up for us so it wasn't an "official" Negreanu Open.
That tourney was just one that we set up at the last minute I think when we moved the Neg O to Stars and before they were able to set them up for us so it wasn't an "official" Negreanu Open.
You realize the next one you're in there will be a bounty on you. :club:
You realize the next one you're in there will be a bounty on you. :club:
everyone will be after his head , lol
When is the leader board going to be updated?
PM DNA as he seems to be MIA AFAIK
What happened to DNA?
Leaderboard is current including last nights Mixed League Game.Havent been around this month, first login actually.Long story ... probably wont be around much for awhile, but will keep leaderboard current.
Tonight at 9PM ET look for tournament # 93933432 under the Private Tournaments Tab for the Negreanu Open $10+$1 NL Holdem tournament.The password as always is fcpfcpI have nothing witty to add ( of course that has never stopped me before )
I see what you did there...
Leaderboard is current including last nights Mixed League Game.Havent been around this month, first login actually.Long story ... probably wont be around much for awhile, but will keep leaderboard current.
Hopefully everthing goes well with whatever is going on.
Thanks.Hope everything is ok.Dan