can i get a cash swap please??

I know I have asked this before, but I would like to swap someone cash that I have on UB for a bit on another site., preferably PartyPoker.I would prefer to tansfer a TEC from UB for some cold hard $$ on Party. If anyone is interested please reply OR PM me. I am a very trustyworthy person and have NO reason to scam anyone. Right now I can't transfer $$ from my bank account right now or from my credit card.I know there are serious players on this site that play at both sites frequently, I would be willing to give a fair price on the TEC as well.Any interested takers please get back to me.Thanks a lot,Cody

Not tryin to hijack youre thread, but I would like some money on stars or party. I have money on tilt that I would swap. I would like to hunt these big fish you guys keep talking about. Anybody interested in $25, $50, $100? Thanks in advance. :club:

How much for the TEC?
I think $80 is fair, that is a $20 discount.We can nogotiate if you would like but this is what I am looking to get. I mean I will porbably be on the losin end of the #'s here considering I got this one fer $36 but have obvioulsy lost a few of those as well.Co-D

Be aware that transfering between players on PartyPoker is a great way to have your account(s) frozen. Especially if you ever sit at the same table(s) at the same time after the transfer.

I think $80 is fair, that is a $20 discount.  Co-D
No thanks.
On Ub I have sold TEC's for $80 before, the lowest I would go is $75 b/c I could get that any time. (not trying to sound rude here btw)
Be aware that transfering between players on PartyPoker is a great way to have your account(s) frozen.  Especially if you ever sit at the same table(s) at the same time after the transfer.
I didn't know that was the case there. If Neteller wasn't such a slow process from UB, then I would have no worries doing it that way. Maybe I have my account set up wrong there, but the $$ always goes directly to my bank account, not to Neteller.Am I doing soemthing wrong? Is it possible to just have Neteller hold the funds, then have me transfer the $$ into Party? Does anyone know this process, and if how it works?Thanks,Cody
I didn't know that was the case there. If Neteller wasn't such a slow process from UB, then I would have no worries doing it that way.  Maybe I have my account set up wrong there, but the $$ always goes directly to my bank account, not to Neteller.Am I doing soemthing wrong? Is it possible to just have Neteller hold the funds, then have me transfer the $$ into Party? Does anyone know this process, and if how it works?Thanks,Cody
Not sure what you are saying here...When you withdraw from UB, the money goes straight to your bank account, without it appearing in your Neteller account first? That doesn't sound right. Usually, you have to make the withdrawal from Neteller into your checking account yourself, I didn't know UB could bypass that step. If you get that figured out and still need it later, I'll buy the TEC when I get home from work. I refuse to play on PP though so I would have to send the $80 via a Neteller member to member transfer. Email me at pmjackson21@aol.com if you still need a buyer.Patrick