Bottom Two On 3f Flop Makes Full House

UTG- 72/40 over 43 handsButton- 15/8 over 250SB- 35/6 over 34PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $4 BB (7 handed) Poker Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FCP)Button ($394)SB ($96.30)BB ($400)UTG ($403.40)MP1 ($250.15)Moneyball ($488.35)CO ($199)Preflop: Moneyball is MP2 with 6 :5c , 5 :D . UTG raises to $8, 1 fold, Moneyball calls $8, 1 fold, Button calls $8, SB calls $6, 1 fold.Flop: ($36) 6 :D , 5 :D , J :4h(4 players)SB checks, UTG bets $12, Moneyball calls $12, Button calls $12, SB folds.I think against this maniac I probably should have raised here. Most of the time when a player c-bets into 3 others his hand is fairly strong but this guy wasnt most people and I think I was giving the players behind me too good of a price to draw to better hands. My thought process here was also that I wanted to see how the turn changed the value of my hand but I might have missed too much value.Turn: ($72) 5 :club:(3 players)UTG bets $34, Moneyball calls $34, Button calls $34.After calling the flop I think Im alright with slowplaying here. Maybe the maniac is just bulleting off and getting the button or UTG to fold a naked fd isnt a great situation.River: ($174) A :ts(3 players)UTG bets $24, Moneyball raises to $94?I have trouble with my bet sizing in spots like this. When he bets only 1/7 of the pot I'm never really sure how much I should raise to.Comments on the whole hand are much appreciated.

How do we feel about an overbet in this spot?Villain seems like he's shutting down on the river, and if that's the case, he might not call any raise at all - so why not overbet it?I'm thinking a $200+ raise would get us a great deal of value here for those times he's caught a big enough piece of it.

I think you've gotta raise the turn. Make it around $100, you'll still get calls from a lot of worse hands, mainly big spades. It would be hard for a lot of players to put you on a 5 there, or even a boat. That's a perfect river for value as well, raise a little more, but shove? IDK.

Calling behind on the turn is only good if you think that the other player is likely to come along too. If you don't think that he will, then you have to raise. I don't know if you knew he would, or that you were just being trappy and got lucky that he did, but if you didn't think he would come along a lot then you have to raise.As played, I'd probably raise a bit more on the river, but otherwise that's all you can do. Hope one of them can't fold the A :club: or was slowplaying a flush even slower than you slowplayed you boat!Oh, and raise the flop against psychos, as you said :ts

turn play is pretty dependent imo. If villain doesn't 3 barrel often, then raising is the better move imo.Flop - I don't think it's necessarily bad to just overcall. It really depends on your image, how likely someone else is to raise, how light any of the villains will get it in on this flop, etc.river - I am for sure potting it. I want max value and maniacs in my experience get really angry when u make a pot sized bet, i.e. they make stupid calls.