My County Amateur

so I had played in our counties amateur this past weekend, i hold a +1 going into this event with a legitimate chance of making something happen, the 1 thing i don't have is knowledge of this course, its short (6500 or close there) and its very tight with small and undulating greens which you don't see a lot here in Florida..so i shoot 77 in my first round after closing with a double (these things suck) on the last hole (par 5)..wake up Sunday 9 back and real 0 chance of winning, so after my 3rd hole I'm about to walk back into the clubhouse, I'm done. i am +3 already for the day, anyhow i manage to shoot a 46..yes that's right a 46 which included a golf hole played with 1 hand..so we make the turn and i tell me competitors i will break 80, they all kinda laugh and i proceed to shoot a back nine 30 which included 5 birdies in 6 holes..isn't this a weird game

If you need help with that one armed swing let me know. There is a guy at my dad's course near Ocala that has one arm and a 3 handicap.46 by a +1 on a 6500 yard course? Puts open hands criss crossed in front of body right below chin and above collar bone.

If you need help with that one armed swing let me know. There is a guy at my dad's course near Ocala that has one arm and a 3 handicap.46 by a +1 on a 6500 yard course? Puts open hands criss crossed in front of body right below chin and above collar bone.
Rare... there was also a guy at our Country Club that played with 1 arm... had a 7 handicap. Pretty neat to watch the guy drive.