Whilst it's not as detrimental as normal tilt I have noticed it really does impact on my game, For example;If I am up 4 or more buyins my concentration level dwindles andI don't feel I am playing at my optimal level. It is frustrating as just as I have conquered my negative tilt issue, I am now faced with this problem of which the solution is less clear.Any ideas?

Whilst it's not as detrimental as normal tilt I have noticed it really does impact on my game, For example;If I am up 4 or more buyins my concentration level dwindles andI don't feel I am playing at my optimal level. It is frustrating as just as I have conquered my negative tilt issue, I am now faced with this problem of which the solution is less clear.Any ideas?
try losing and giving negative tilt a go

Generally the problem with tilt is that you don't know you are on it, or refuse to acknowledge it.If you are on positive tilt and you know it, just take a mental step back and re-think your game. Take a break, like you would to counter negative tilt.If you still cant seem to focus, just quit for the day. Nothing wrong with quitting while you're ahead! This is what I do. The "other" (i.e. "real") world feels so much nicer after you win in the poker world!

Generally the problem with tilt is that you don't know you are on it, or refuse to acknowledge it.If you are on positive tilt and you know it, just take a mental step back and re-think your game. Take a break, like you would to counter negative tilt.If you still cant seem to focus, just quit for the day. Nothing wrong with quitting while you're ahead! This is what I do. The "other" (i.e. "real") world feels so much nicer after you win in the poker world!
You do make a good point,but it seems such a shame to quit playing when running good/having built up a few buyins. Still, I do think it's important to fix these leaks in my game,I want to play at a semi-respectable level.Sick of playing donks!
You do make a good point,but it seems such a shame to quit playing when running good/having built up a few buyins. Still, I do think it's important to fix these leaks in my game,I want to play at a semi-respectable level.Sick of playing donks!
You're screwed.
Move up levels where they will respect your raises.

Yeah I have moved up, but I think 200 nl is the minimum level that isn't completely awash with limping donk bastards! This is the 1st time I am taking bankroll management 100% seriously so I guess I'll just have to grind it out.

Move up levels where they will respect your raises.
+1 its unpossible to make money vs. bad players.
Can I get a stake?

There are a number of famous poems, riddles and other forms of classic literature pertaining to the life of a micro limit donk pwner. I thought I would share it with all of you in honour of the forum's newest troll, Donk_Pwner.------------------Donk Pwner Tongue twister: Say it in front of your bathroom mirror 5 times fast before you fire up a session of online poker. Legend has it that this will bring you a table full of donks for you to feast on.I'm not a donk pwner nor a donk pwner's son,But I'll keep pwning donks 'til the donk pwner comes.-------------------Donk Pwner riddle: The answer is obvious.Sisters and brothers I have none,But that man's father is a donk pwner's son.-------------------A new take on the St. Ives riddle: As I was walking to the Bronx,I saw a man playing seven donks,Each of the donks knew seven moves,Each of the moves were bound to lose,Donks making moves that were bound to lose,I wish I were that donk pwner-------------------Hamlet's lament: In this soliloquy, Hamlet is a troubled microlimit donk pwner. He is frustrated by the suckouts that he endures by facing the donks at the microlimit tables and is contemplating taking a shot by stepping up the mid limits before his bankroll can sustain it. He dreams about making a huge profit and never having to face the outrageously donkish plays that he currently experiences in his "micro-limit" hell. However, he fears that by taking a shot at the higher limits, he will run into a sea of sharks, LAGs, and TAGs, and will discover that he is not ready to face such fierce poker skills and will lose his entire bankroll in the process.To pwn or not to pwn: that is the question:Whether 'tis more profitable for the bankroll to sufferThe bad beats and suckouts of outrageous donk plays,Or to take arms against a sea of TAGs;and by stepping up in limits, engage them? To take a shot: to step up;No profit; and by stepping up to say we endThe challenge of facing a thousand donksThat micro limits have 'plenty, 'tis a a consummationDevoutly to be wished. To take a shot, to step up;To step up, perchance to go broke: ay, there's the rub;For in that higher limit what TAGs may come,When we have shuffled off the easy donk money,Must give us pause: there's the respectThat makes calamity of grinding micro limits;For who would bear the bluffs and value bets of sharks,The raiser's wrong, the bluffer's contempt,The pangs of donked-off chips, the rebuy delay,The insolence of low-limit grinders stepping upThat empty bankroll by taking unworthy shots,When he himself might profitBy staying put? Why would he leave the juicy micro limits,To grunt and sweat at high limit tables,But that the dread of getting stuck in micro limit hell,The undiscover'd sharks, from whose bournNo bankroll returns, puzzles the willAnd makes us rather bear those donks at the micro limitsThan to become one at the mid stakes that we know not how to play?Thus taking shots does make cowards of us all;And thus the native hue of resolutionIs sicklied o'er with the pale size of one's bankroll,And enterprising thoughts of stepping upWith this regard their dreams of TPMM turn awry,And lose the courage of action. - Soft tables now!The juicy micro limits! Free money, with thy donksBe all my profits remember'd.

I wish I had that problem.Listen...seriously, my heaters last, like, three fckn hands, then I get cold-decked, coolered and sucked out on immediately after that, rendering me either broke at the table or, at best, back to even. Seriously.