Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $0.10 BB (6 handed) Full Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FCP)BB ($28.15)UTG ($10)MP ($19.80)CO ($9.65)Hero ($12.10)SB ($5.30)Preflop: Hero is Button with A :club: , T :D . 3 folds, Hero raises to $0.35, 1 fold, BB calls $0.25.Flop: ($0.75) K :ts , A :4h , J :D(2 players)BB checks, Hero bets $0.6, BB calls $0.60.Turn: ($1.95) Q :5c(2 players)BB checks, Hero bets $1.5, BB calls $1.50.River: ($4.95) J :D(2 players)BB bets $6.4, Hero ?Villain is 54/15/.71 after 66 but with turn AF of 3 and river AF of 7, we haven't played any big pots together so far but as his numbers suggest he's very erratic and bad, though I hadn't yet seem him show down a bluff.

Bets like that just confuse the hell out of me, which I guess is the point. I'd like to think that he'd be betting smaller with a full house but this could also be one of those "overbet to look like a bluff" moves.Does he have any history of 3-betting PF? Most hands that would give him the boat would be 3-betting hands in that spot: AA, KK, QQ, AJ. Problem is once you throw in QJ and KJ you have a pretty big collection of hands that would call a PF raise and hit the boat here. What are his call open-raise numbers?Perhaps he also has the straight and he's trying to scare you off your half.Aside from a bluff, which doesn't seem very likely here, what hands do you see him betting this way that you beat?

Bets like that just confuse the hell out of me, which I guess is the point. I'd like to think that he'd be betting smaller with a full house but this could also be one of those "overbet to look like a bluff" moves.
Agreed.I think the most reasonable hand for him to show up with is JQ. I see a naked ten popping the turn and a flopped straight popping the flop, so I don't see a ten often, but it's reasonable to think it might be there. I still think it's JQ most often (or JK whatever).
Bets like that just confuse the hell out of me, which I guess is the point. I'd like to think that he'd be betting smaller with a full house but this could also be one of those "overbet to look like a bluff" moves.Does he have any history of 3-betting PF? Most hands that would give him the boat would be 3-betting hands in that spot: AA, KK, QQ, AJ. Problem is once you throw in QJ and KJ you have a pretty big collection of hands that would call a PF raise and hit the boat here. What are his call open-raise numbers?Perhaps he also has the straight and he's trying to scare you off your half.Aside from a bluff, which doesn't seem very likely here, what hands do you see him betting this way that you beat?
Very good analysis, he was very passive PF so as well as KJ/QJ I think he could very possibly show up with QQ or AJ. He called a LOT PF as well.I think he could definitely show up with something totaly retarded like K9 or 88 occasionally(but then again, most people can show up with odd stuff), but i really didn't know if he would bet a ten that way. From past experience though I think an overbet on this board texture is normally a strong hand looking to get paid off by a very obvious second best hand.

Full house every time, except when it's quads, but I still call because I was fast playing the nuts on the turn.As far as strategy, I prefer to grab the stress ball BEFORE i click call, that way I save money on monitors.

What about his WTSD stat? I think with so big river aggression WTSD will reveal his range. If its anything greater than 20 then you can't take naked J out of his range.