Are any of these ever a good idea? I'm in 8 seat and 6 seat has been accumulating fighting chips. Raising greater than 60% of hands. He's not awful. He's made a couple pretty good calls with top pair no kicker, but also a number of bad calls with top pair top kicker. He's reraised 200% of flop donk bets into his raised pots. (Great if I could ever flop a set). Hand 1: Stack $500Raise from vilian UTG+1 to $25, I call with 6 8 suited. Flop Q 6 2 (2 hearts)Villian bets $50, I reraise to $150???Hand 2: Stack $800Raise from button $35, I call with Aq offFlop Q 10 7 (rainbow?)I lead for $45, Reraise to $175, I callTurn Q 10 7 6I check, He goes all in ($600 into a $300 pot)Hand3: Stack $200ishRaise from CO to $35, Fold A 9 here? Short stacked enough to push at him being ahead of his range?

Hand 1 I don't know why you'd raise unless you have 2 hearts (which would make it standard), or if you think he'll have a better hand more often than not and can take him off of it (turning a hand with some value into a bluff).Hand 2 I don't really care much for donking into him then calling the raise, but by the turn I think you've got to get it in. I prefer check-calling or check-raising the flop, villain dependent. Seeing your read on him, I think a bet/3bet isn't terrible.Hand 3, if you think his calling range is wide enough where you'll have the best hand, or small enough where you'll take the pot from him often then I don't mind, but most players I think this is spewy.

Hand 1 I don't know why you'd raise unless you have 2 hearts (which would make it standard), or if you think he'll have a better hand more often than not and can take him off of it (turning a hand with some value into a bluff).
To just try to end the hand since I feel like I'm ahead a lot but facing more bets on the turn and probably never being able to call river UI
Hand 2 I don't really care much for donking into him then calling the raise, but by the turn I think you've got to get it in. I prefer check-calling or check-raising the flop, villain dependent. Seeing your read on him, I think a bet/3bet isn't terrible.
Nothing on this one cause I think this hand is awful.
Hand 3, if you think his calling range is wide enough where you'll have the best hand, or small enough where you'll take the pot from him often then I don't mind, but most players I think this is spewy.
I think I'm ahead of his range often and his calling range is pretty wide. I could see him call with AJ+ and KQ and any pair higher than 5's
To just try to end the hand since I feel like I'm ahead a lot but facing more bets on the turn and probably never being able to call river UIYou can raise/fold that flop and check/fold if he calls. I prefer check/calling that flop. Phil Gafond posted a really good line on 2+2 about these kind of spots. He advocated a check/call and lead/fold blank turns. That way you get a Cbet in, improve for cheap if you're behind and you're not allowing a free card on the turn if he has two overs.Nothing on this one cause I think this hand is awful. 3bet preflop to 115 and this hand plays easier and differently. I really don't like your lead/call. I think I'm ahead of his range often and his calling range is pretty wide. I could see him call with AJ+ and KQ and any pair higher than 5'sIf his calling range is wide you should just dump it. Without a decent amount of fold equity you're hand doesn't play that well. You rarely have him dominated and he's going to have you 70/30 a lot of the time. Fold preflop.

Phil Gafond posted a really good line on 2+2 about these kind of spots. He advocated a check/call and lead/fold blank turns. That way you get a Cbet in, improve for cheap if you're behind and you're not allowing a free card on the turn if he has two overs. What happens if Q-A pop on the turn? 3bet preflop to 115 and this hand plays easier and differently. I really don't like your lead/call. Kept saying in my head, he can only call a 3-bet if he's got you beat, so I think I out thought myself here. with the way he was playing, I guess I have to be ok with running into a big hand here. If his calling range is wide you should just dump it. Without a decent amount of fold equity you're hand doesn't play that well. You rarely have him dominated and he's going to have you 70/30 a lot of the time. Fold preflop.His calling range is wide, but his initial raising range is huge, so I have a lot of fold equity here don't I? I folded this hand, but contemplated raising here.

What happens if Q-A pop on the turn? A- you can check/fold, a Q- is a good card for you because if he doesn't have you beat on the flop he doesn't have you beat on the turn. You could lead the turn if Q is turn.Kept saying in my head, he can only call a 3-bet if he's got you beat, so I think I out thought myself here. with the way he was playing, I guess I have to be ok with running into a big hand here. Most people raise the button with a wideeee range and the only people I see fold to 3bets regularly are tags. Most peoples 3bet calling range in position is pretty wide. You need to 3bet preflop for value.His calling range is wide, but his initial raising range is huge, so I have a lot of fold equity here don't I? I folded this hand, but contemplated raising here. Well, you can profitably play A9 for stacks here if villain is raising 4d3d and will call off his stack with it. If he won't call off his stack with hands like 45s/67s I'd just fold this.

Most people raise the button with a wideeee range and the only people I see fold to 3bets regularly are tags. Most peoples 3bet calling range in position is pretty wide. You need to 3bet preflop for value.I meant a flop 3-bet