As an all things apple fan in the poker world I obviously face a few challenges one of the biggest one is the lack of pokertracker. I feel like it is -ev to not have it while my opponents do. I guess my question is what do my fellow mac users do. Do you nor use pokertracker maybe something else? parallels or bootcamp and the other thing im thinking of doing is going out and buying a cheap pc to play on so I dont taint my mac with windows Any thoughts ?

As an all things apple fan in the poker world I obviously face a few challenges one of the biggest one is the lack of pokertracker. I feel like it is -ev to not have it while my opponents do. I guess my question is what do my fellow mac users do. Do you nor use pokertracker maybe something else? parallels or bootcamp and the other thing im thinking of doing is going out and buying a cheap pc to play on so I dont taint my mac with windows Any thoughts ?
I use Parallels and HEM. My buddy uses Bootcamp and PT3.There is some sort of Mac poker software at the bottom of this blog:http://blog.macpokertools.com/And then this dude used crossover with PT3, which I tried but gave up on because I'm an idiot:http://www.pokertracker.com/forums/viewtop...?f=15&t=729
Pokertracker is working on a Mac version. Currently you can run PT under Parallels or similar. Whatever you do, do not buy Mac Poker Pro.
Parallels works fine for poker, which is the only thing I use it for (but it is prob a bit shit for anything more demanding). It's really nice to be able to get Windows out of the way easily too :club: Playing serious poker on OS X is unfeasible IMO.