Advice for new large table player

I think I'm going to persue a larger table with a 10$ buy in. Nothing extreme but I think I can take all their money pretty easily. I'll need to get a feel for their general play (8+ players) but I think I'll be okay. My main questions are these:Should I play agressive and try to steal blinds?Should I play only the top few hands and hope to god I hit something?I haven't met these guys before so I'm a bit nervous.

theres no exact advice ppl can give you that will work for you. you have to find something that works, what works for 1 person won't for somebody else. Be creative, trust your instincts and play the way you feel is best. The best way to get better is to play. Nobody can give you specific advice on do I raise with AQ offsuit in early position and etc, because it always depends on who your playing against. The answer is always it depends. The whole point is have fun, experiment a little and play your best.

I think I'm going to persue a larger table with a 10$ buy in. Nothing extreme but I think I can take all their money pretty easily. I'll need to get a feel for their general play (8+ players) but I think I'll be okay. My main questions are these:Should I play agressive and try to steal blinds?Should I play only the top few hands and hope to god I hit something?I haven't met these guys before so I'm a bit nervous.My advise to you would be to start drinking.Heavily.Immediately.