$25 6max Sb Play, General Stuff

A ton of times recently I've found myself in this sort of position. Sitting in the small blind with a marginal hand, desperatly wanting to punish the one or two juicy juicy limpers, but not liking my hand enough to raise it up.So the question is, what sort or ranges should i be raising/calling here? I mainly have trouble with weak aces or KJ/KT type hands, that are probably ahead of the limpers alot of the time, but are a bitch to play oop if I get callers. Bear in mind that I generally raise PF quite a bit, more than most people I play against, so I tend to see action fairly oftenNo stats sorry, but I'm a winning player overall, but am certain that im leaking a bit in the SB.this is 6max, .1/.25 blinds, just to be clear.

This cannot be answered. It varies so much based on how the limper plays preflop and postflop, how the big blind plays, which position the limper is in etc.

You have identified the fact that you have problems with KT and KJ from the sb. There is a good reason for this - they are easily dominated, and you will be OOP.Save your aggression from SB for when you really have a good hand. If they really are limping that much then you should be able to make similar plays from the button where your KT plays a little better. Your sb raise is really only for premium starting hands.