The PokerStars World Championship of Online Poker (WCOOP) is in September 2008, and i was looking through the schedule and noticed event 24. $530 NL 2-7 Single Draw. i think this is awesome. i love deuce to seven, but im not a fan of trip draw, so i like to see its going to be on the internet and hopefully some day it be a regular game on the site.

The PokerStars World Championship of Online Poker (WCOOP) is in September 2008, and i was looking through the schedule and noticed event 24. $530 NL 2-7 Single Draw. i think this is awesome. i love deuce to seven, but im not a fan of trip draw, so i like to see its going to be on the internet and hopefully some day it be a regular game on the site.
it's a great game for making money against tards, but in general, it's a pretty ugly tourney game that requires a LOT of gambooool. that said, i assume it means that 2-7 NL single draw will be making an appearance at the stars cash tabs soon and i'm pretty psyched about that.
it's a great game for making money against tards, but in general, it's a pretty ugly tourney game that requires a LOT of gambooool. that said, i assume it means that 2-7 NL single draw will be making an appearance at the stars cash tabs soon and i'm pretty psyched about that.
NL?? sounds worse than ugly!
NL?? sounds worse than ugly!
well that's how it has to been played, and its honestly a great game better than trip draw in my mind. you cant play Kansas city lowball as a limit game, also its what trip draw is based off. I don't like to play trip draw b/c i believe 3 draws is too many. also idk how it is as a tourny game, but its a great side game