Need Help Picking A Phone.

My only criteria is that I be able to pull a little glowing device out of my pocket, execute google and ebay searches and check email.I couldn't care less about playing MP3, videos, games other entertainment peripherals. To be honest, I couldn't even care about the telephone function, as I hate phones and very rarely use them. If the best "internet phone" so happens to have that nonsense, OK, whatever, but if there is an internet phone that is equally as good in it's "internet" role but doesn't have that entertainment stuff and costs lest money, that's what I want. All I want is the best "internet in your pocket" device out there. I don't want to have to be in a "WiFi Hot Spot" to use internet. If my device can get a cel signal, I want to be able to log onto the interwebs. Any suggestions for what device might be best for me?

July 11 iPhone/thread
yeah. it's designed to display full webpages, has probably the biggest and best screen, and has applications devoted to ebay and a bunch of other stuff. best smart phone for that purpose, even if you don't care about mp3s and video.