$2.20 180 Player Turbo

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em Tourney, Big Blind is t6000 (3 handed) Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)Hero (t83996)SB (t102894)BB (t83110)Preflop: Hero is Button with 6spade.gif, 6heart.gif. Hero raises to t18000, 1 fold, BB calls t12000.Flop: (t31200) Aspade.gif, 5club.gif, Aclub.gif(2 players)BB checks, Hero bets t18000, BB raises to t64510, Hero??Other two players had been very active. I had doubled up through BB by sucking out after shoving the button with 8 BBs. I gloated afterwards. Of the two he seemed more tricky. He had battled with the SB in several pots. Seemed competent but was very active and had made several very aggressive all in moves against the SB. He'd also shoved hands like KJ and KQ when folded to him 3 handed and shown then.I also have hardly any behind if I fold.Edit, also, if I'd thought about stack sizes a little more before raising, I wouldn't have put myself in this predicament.

your last line says it all.Raise to 15k preflop, probe bet the flop for about 40% of the pot. Now you can get away from the hand more easily if villain shows strength.As played I still fold. It would be suicide to bluff raise you here and 40k chips isnt hopeless.

your last line says it all.Raise to 15k preflop, probe bet the flop for about 40% of the pot. Now you can get away from the hand more easily if villain shows strength.As played I still fold. It would be suicide to bluff raise you here and 40k chips isnt hopeless.
Well, he's all in and I am getting 3:1 on the call.
Edit, also, if I'd thought about stack sizes a little more before raising, I wouldn't have put myself in this predicament.
Yeh, i'd raise to like 2.3X or something pre, and if I was going to bet the flop which sometimes I wouldn't, I'd bet really small so you don't lose much of your stack when this is happens.