Im In A Mood Today

I've been giving it a lot of thought, and should the situation ever come up where I'm going to get a platonic blow job from a guy, I want it to be either you or Dutch.
i'm honored. but i think we both know that Dutch has a whole hell of lot more experience than me. who has none. I LIKE PUSSY.
Obviously. Who wants to get blown by a fag?
What part of the statement wasn't clear, Rose?
did i say something lolopps I made some dots by mistake
What part of the statement wasn't clear, Rose?
besides that what happen to the IQ who use to have a great sense of humor ? Just wondered
Besides that, what happened to the IQ who used to have a great sense of humor? Just wondering.
What part of the statement suggests that I've lost my sense of humor, Rose?
FOR THE LAST ****ING TIME IT'S YOU'RE.
so it's my humor you don't like get sprung , geee and it's obvious IQ didn't get it either. Maybe it was off yesterday as it was a bad day for me. As I was sacrastic. I do admit to those days. Also being female, older , my sense of humor would be different. And then you don't know the real me or the other side of me. Nor do you know what really goes on in my life. again I'm not perfect like you. That's why I don't pass judgement on people I don't know, because you don't see all sides of them from behind a computer because people do hide, lie, and just tell stories lol. Sometimes meeting them in person you see a different side. One person may be a loud, extraverted, opinionated via the computer but in real life in front of others be totally shy, quiet and just observe and not say too much. but then it could be the opposite as well. You are entitled to you're opinion sir doesn't mean you have to keep shoving it up someone ass. Keep your hatered to your self. And leave me alone please, stop picking on me. If I do offend others then I am sorry, I can be blunt and offensive at times. So don't take it personal or serious. I also try to be funny and try to keep my spirts up as much as I can and here is a place that raises my spirits most of the times. there are special people out there that do a great job at it with there humor and support. There is one person right now that I miss in particular because his humor is awesome, and I am sure it's due to my fault, and that I will regret forever.