yeh - it's mentioned somewhere else in this forum that it should be inline with the rest from now on

I emailed support and they said she is in vegas recording new material at the PROPER size.As a quick fix, you can right click on her video and choose "zoom in" and it looks great, like the size of a normal video.hope that helps.cheers

I emailed support and they said she is in vegas recording new material at the PROPER size.As a quick fix, you can right click on her video and choose "zoom in" and it looks great, like the size of a normal video.hope that helps.cheers
The only thing wrong with zooming in is you cant see both tables at the same time.
  • 2 weeks later...
She was in Vegas shooting some instructional material. Same format as Daniel's small ball section, obviously different content.Videos of her online play going forward will be shot with better resolution and will be much easier to view.