Just Registered, Though I'd Break In My Account ...

Hey everyone. I just wanted to introduce myself and break in the account. I play online at PKR; anyone else out there?.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

PKRCheck it out. I LOVE the graphics and all of the special little things that are unique to PKR. Supposedly it's the best online poker room graphic wise. The player quality on the other hand isn't the greatest, but there are some really decent guys and girls out there.So what's this about a member information packet?. Inside joke?. :club:
I see spam...
Come on... I'm not spamming. I just wanted to know if there were any other PKR players on the forum. Don't worry, I won't be advertising, etc. It's just where I play.
PKRCheck it out. I LOVE the graphics and all of the special little things that are unique to PKR. Supposedly it's the best online poker room graphic wise. The player quality on the other hand isn't the greatest, but there are some really decent guys and girls out there.So what's this about a member information packet?. Inside joke?. :club:
Its just a set of rules that you need to go over and it also includes a 2 for 1 Arbys coupon.
Its just a set of rules that you need to go over and it also includes a 2 for 1 Arbys coupon.
Arby's!!!. Can I skip out on the coupon?. I don't like Arby's... :club:

I forgot to mention that I'm from Eastern Ontario if there are any fellow Canadians out there. PKR's out of Europe so they don't have too many of us over there.

Interesting question, but I'll bite. I'm straight. Unless he's a gorgeous woman, then maybe...
you need to get in touch with your e-gay side to fit in well herejs
Interesting question, but I'll bite. I'm straight. Unless he's a gorgeous woman, then maybe...
Cool, I'm straight too. We should have a beer sometime
I <3 these "hi im new to the forum" threads, although they always seem to steer towards homosexuality within a post or 10
Dude, I'm straight. We should grab a beer sometime.