Pros That Are Not Making Noise At This Years Wsop So Far.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He is actually a she (20TN40), and I was just responding to the bracelet question
Thanks SS! Yeah, my post was all about my WSOP Pool picks rather than total play. My picks are making money, just not on the tournies selected in the pool :club:
I have some other names I haven't heard much from at the WSOP this year.-John D'Agostino-Nick Schulman-Lee Watkinson-Lee Markholt
9/63 in chips in event 38 currently running and 3 other cashes:http://www.worldseriesofpoker.com/players/...sp?playerID=556Lee Watkinson is very underrated
Can't call any poker player retired. Harrington is definitely about as close as it gets in terms of big names not playing. I remember an interview he did about his book series where he said one of the main reasons for writing the books was to make money (duh). He probably likes the more reliable income. Who the hell wouldn't.
Harrington created an investment/property/financial management company a long time ago, it makes him more money than poker or his book ever did I think
J.C. Tran been pretty good thus far this year andDavid dragon PhamVanessa Selbst
What has Tran or Pham done so far?
Jamie GoldChris MoneymakerJerry YangSammy FarhaTodd/Doyle BrunsonAntoni EsfandiariAnnie DukeJoe HachemScott FishmanJust to name a few, discuss...edit: and please do Add to this list
I know Hachem only recently arrived in Vegas, and has only played in a few events.I saw in interview he did, where he said that he wasn't going to play too many events as he didn't want to get burnt out.That being said, you are right he hasn't made much noise yet.