Poker Vt On Portable Devices

I would like to know if anyone has used either an iTouch, PSP, or even a Blackberry type of device to watch the videos on. Sometimes you aren't in front of your computer, you have some down time, and figure since you have your portable device, might as well give it a go. Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?

I would like to know if anyone has used either an iTouch, PSP, or even a Blackberry type of device to watch the videos on. Sometimes you aren't in front of your computer, you have some down time, and figure since you have your portable device, might as well give it a go. Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?
Someone emailed me at PVT support and asked about an itouch...Same thing I told them - I have yet to hear of any problems from someone using a portable device to view content on pokervt.com, but I have yet to hear of anyone using a portable device to view content on pokervt.com.

You'd be using it for audio really as the screen's are small on a regular monitor, no idea if it's works tbh

I know its not going to be ok, but i have all the small ball on my ipod touch, i dont need a connection to view them. I have captured all the videoand put it into my iTunes and synced it to my iPod Touch. Also I created a DVD for myself to watch it on my tv for when the kids are using the computer as well.All you need is a little technical know how and anything is possible in this wonderful digital world.-PokerDonk