Does anyone know if it is possible to satellite into an event other than the ME? I am thinking of playing the $3000 NL but thought it might be worth trying to sat in - if it is possible. Let me know if anyone has any insight on this.Aloha

I have been reading for months and months and still feel like I am New2FCP. So much to read - so little time. Clearly I don't know what the heck I am doing in the posting department - no cool avatar -or catchy quote or picture... just love the good info.

I have been reading for months and months and still feel like I am New2FCP. So much to read - so little time. Clearly I don't know what the heck I am doing in the posting department - no cool avatar - to catchy quote or picture... just love the good info.
They are now known as FCP Bob and FCP Matt. Sorry, no more info.

"Today's earliest satellite activity drew demand for the least expensive -- at $125 per entry -- of several available options. Throughout the majority of the '08 Series, the Rio will offer satellites at the following buy-in levels: $125, $175, $225, $275, $325, $525 and $1,030. The event winner or winners, as in previous years, will receive prize winnings in the form of $500 tournament chips, with a cash payout for any leftover amounts. One convenient addition created for this year's series is a cashier's cage in the new satellite room, dedicated to satellite registration and play."http://www.pokernews.com/news/2008/05/2008...games-begin.htmI heard the $175 is the most common and pays the winner 3 lamers ($500 tournament chips) and $160 in cash. You can easily sell lamers to people in line to register for face value!