I've had a little success in this tournament, everybody goes for the $1 bounties lolSo Anybody want to barrage this? Its tourney 50288373I'm down for a $5 last longer also if anyone is interested.

sure........why notwhat's your sn?I'm Liverpool141
I'm King_Tanner on FTPDo you want to do it for $5? or something else?my chat is banned also lol
My first ever LL and I can't even last 30 minutes. Your $5 will be shipped momentarily.
ouch, this is my first one ever also.... online at least.Im going nowhere also, this guy next to me already has 7,000 and is playing every hand.Im down to do it again, I usually play this tourney it is at the same time everyday.
ouch, this is my first one ever also.... online at least.Im going nowhere also, this guy next to me already has 7,000 and is playing every hand.Im down to do it again, I usually play this tourney it is at the same time everyday.
gl.........hope you take it downdid you get the transfer?
I've had a little success in this tournament, everybody goes for the $1 bounties lolSo Anybody want to barrage this? Its tourney 50288373I'm down for a $5 last longer also if anyone is interested.
i wish i wasnt addicted to 25/50 cent horse, i wanted to play this. forgotgl