First post for me 'tho i've been lurking on FCP for a few months now, reading Daniels blogs and the odd forum post :club: I've done a quick search, apologies if i've missed it - but is it possible to download the vids to watch with PokerVT?Also is there a list of the content currently available?

First post for me 'tho i've been lurking on FCP for a few months now, reading Daniels blogs and the odd forum post :club: I've done a quick search, apologies if i've missed it - but is it possible to download the vids to watch with PokerVT?Also is there a list of the content currently available?
There is 4 sample videos on the web site that are free to watch. The videos can not be downloaded from what I have seen. This is to protect from appearing on napstar at a guess.
There is 4 sample videos on the web site that are free to watch.
Yeah i've seen the samples cheers, I was more after content list to see if there's much smaller stake based lessons at the mo' (I typically play 0.10/0.25 cash, or 2$ tournaments)
The videos can not be downloaded from what I have seen. This is to protect from appearing on napstar at a guess.
Hope this isn't the case, i've no intention of sticking them on Napster, if the content's as good as it appears, the VT team deserve the cash
Not sure why you would need to download them??? They are available on the site and if folks were able to download them, why would anyone pay to join? Just wait for them to appear on YouTube or something.

The videos can't be downloaded.At the moment there isn't a list of the specific content. They are working on some tweaks to the site but I don't know if a list like that is one of the things that will be available soon.

OK, cheers for the info - i'll most likely make use of the FCP offer and see if I can progress from a just-over-breaking-even player to something better and go from there, fingers crossed :club:

• 2 weeks later...
OK, cheers for the info - i'll most likely make use of the FCP offer and see if I can progress from a just-over-breaking-even player to something better and go from there, fingers crossed :club:
Oh you can download them, you have to be smart and figure it out, I have all the small ball on my ipod touch and i even a full dual layer dvd with menus and all so i can watch it with my tv.And no my files will never end up on u-tube or file sharing, Keep the secret secret :-)
  • 3 weeks later...
Not sure why you would need to download them???
I wouldn't mind being able to watch the content offline. Also some connections don't like to stream as well as others and it's easier to download.
Oh you can download them, you have to be smart and figure it out, I have all the small ball on my ipod touch and i even a full dual layer dvd with menus and all so i can watch it with my tv.And no my files will never end up on u-tube or file sharing, Keep the secret secret :-)
help me out :club: