Pokervt Cash Game Analysis

I just signed up for PVT and haven't had a chance to browse through many of the videos yet. Things look very nice though, and the presentation is much more user friendly then any of the other training sites I have used. I was even able to get my girlfriend to take part in learning as the interface was cleaner and easier for her to watch then the standard training site video. DN, very well done!The only question I was wondering is whether live cash strategy is delved into deeply. As far as I have seen the majority of the videos are focused on tournament play, and even though I am able to translate the concepts over, I was curious if there was anything strictly dedicated to cash. I am transitioning from a big pot style to more of a pot control, small ball style, and feel as though DN's insights into transitioning could be invaluable to me. Any videos I should check out for this?

I just signed up for PVT and haven't had a chance to browse through many of the videos yet. Things look very nice though, and the presentation is much more user friendly then any of the other training sites I have used. I was even able to get my girlfriend to take part in learning as the interface was cleaner and easier for her to watch then the standard training site video. DN, very well done!The only question I was wondering is whether live cash strategy is delved into deeply. As far as I have seen the majority of the videos are focused on tournament play, and even though I am able to translate the concepts over, I was curious if there was anything strictly dedicated to cash. I am transitioning from a big pot style to more of a pot control, small ball style, and feel as though DN's insights into transitioning could be invaluable to me. Any videos I should check out for this?
All the videos under "Real Time Hand Analysis" and the majority of the ones under "Private Games" are live cash game. Check those out.
All the videos under "Real Time Hand Analysis" and the majority of the ones under "Private Games" are live cash game. Check those out.
How d'you rate the cash game stuff Shaggz? That's what i'm initially interested in, I play small stakes online (10/25c NLH)
How d'you rate the cash game stuff Shaggz? That's what i'm initially interested in, I play small stakes online (10/25c NLH)
I checked out those sections and found some interesting stuff. Definitly worth the watch.
Wouldn't be entirely fair of me to rate anything without first saying I'm one of the video editors for Poker VT. But I was brought in because of my editing experience as well as my poker background.I rate the Cash Game Live Hand Analysis portions very high. These are situational, play by play break downs that you can't find anywhere else, and the insight Daniel gives into each of these hands is pretty amazing. I was very excited to be the first person to get to see all of this content! Plus the Small Ball section will give you a better understanding of that strategy to help either use it effectively or fight against a better player employing it.If you couple those with BoostedJ's low stakes online vids, I'm sure you'll get the info you're looking for (he plays 25/50c NLHE).Hope that helps.

I have been behind the general poker crowd in figuring out NL Cash games, something just wasnt clicking, I started playing limit cash games and no limit tourneys, but things just never clicked for the NL cash games... that has changed, and my Poker VT sub has already paid for itself a few times over, in the last month I'm up about 1K playing .50/$1 NL... Hearing thought processes and going through each hand analysis............ I've watched almost every video on th site already and cannot wait for more content!