Ticket To Lakers Game 5?

Anybody in LA or So Cal want to go to Game 5? I can't go last minute, sec 208 row 9 seat 11. Laker fans?
If you can get me free plane tickets then I'll be there.
That's a really generous offer, cheers to you.
Agreed. There have been other similarly impressive acts on here lately. The guy who offered me cost Hawks playoff tickets doesn't even chart, somehow.On the topic, with me getting really into baseball for the first time, and being indiscriminate about who I go with, knowing rich people and have almost no responsibility or prior engagements, I've been racking up free Braves games like you wouldn't believe. The only problem is I really like acting like a dick at sporting events, and I feel uncomfortable doing it around other people's season ticket neighbors.
Anybody in LA or So Cal want to go to Game 5? I can't go last minute, sec 208 row 9 seat 11. Laker fans?
damn if I knew about this earlier i would be down, but I can't get off work early enough. I would probably have to leave like right now in order to beat the afternoon traffic.Very generous though.
Agreed. There have been other similarly impressive acts on here lately. The guy who offered me cost Hawks playoff tickets doesn't even chart, somehow.On the topic, with me getting really into baseball for the first time, and being indiscriminate about who I go with, knowing rich people and have almost no responsibility or prior engagements, I've been racking up free Braves games like you wouldn't believe. The only problem is I really like acting like a dick at sporting events, and I feel uncomfortable doing it around other people's season ticket neighbors.
Then I highly suggest, the next time you are in Chicago, going to a cubs game in the bleachers. You can behave like an absolute animal there, there are no children or season ticket holders. Just lots and lots of mammothly drunk and rude fans.