Anyone Doing A Msop Pool?

I suppose if someone wanted to do it like the stars TLB, that would be a possibility. Maybe like, take best 10 finishes?The formula used to determine the total points awarded to a player (in the top 15% of finishers) for any given tournament is:Points = 10 * [sqrt(n)/sqrt(k)] * [1+log(b+0.25)]Where:n is the number of entrantsk is the place of finish (k=1 for the first-place finisher, and so on)b is the buy-in amount in dollars (excluding administrative fee)We could change it to give points for ANY tourney....not just top 15% of field only.Just a thought.

I suppose if someone wanted to do it like the stars TLB, that would be a possibility. Maybe like, take best 10 finishes?The formula used to determine the total points awarded to a player (in the top 15% of finishers) for any given tournament is:Points = 10 * [sqrt(n)/sqrt(k)] * [1+log(b+0.25)]Where:n is the number of entrantsk is the place of finish (k=1 for the first-place finisher, and so on)b is the buy-in amount in dollars (excluding administrative fee)We could change it to give points for ANY tourney....not just top 15% of field only.Just a thought.
Brain Assplode.Do you still have 220% roi?
I like the formula ideaTop 10 Finishes regardless of how many everyone plays seems fair. (just to be clear, they do or do not have to be in top 15%?)edit: missed the bold part

2 plus 2 is doing one, there using the stars tlb for points system. A strickly no limit tier, and also an all game tier with i think its your top 8 finishes. Im def down to help out or join myself.

http://www.negreanuopen.com/faq.html#18YOU STEALING MY STUFF BOY!!?!??

25$ is probalby a good entry fee for this. I would be down for helping somenoe get this together.. aka creating a thread and what not.... Im not super good w/ math sooooo if anyone wants to do this with me... im me at vtlaxer09. kthx.

Bumpiditycuz event #2 is saturday weeeeeeeeLet's get some more people interested in the pool and we'll figure it out. VT i'll aim you late tonight if you're on ~11 or so.

Bumpiditycuz event #2 is saturday weeeeeeeeLet's get some more people interested in the pool and we'll figure it out. VT i'll aim you late tonight if you're on ~11 or so.
k... if any of hte mods are interested in helping me out that'll make life alot easier too.. Bob, Dna... pm me if interested in holding $ or helping calculate results etc.

Cross posted form the other MSOP thread for more to seeLet's get this pool going, how does everyone feel about this structure?The Layout – $25 Buy-In must be shipped and your FTP SN posted here BY 15:20 Saturday May 31st!!! (I assume not many, if any, are playing event #1)We’ll use the Stars/FCP Open formula and you’re best 10 point finishes will be tallied.Points = 10 * [sqrt(n)/sqrt(k)] * [1+log(b+0.25)]Where:n is the number of entrantsk is the place of finish (k=1 for the first-place finisher, and so on)b is the buy-in amount in dollars (excluding administrative fee)TY P5s for the payout setup:1-9 Entries – 70/30%10-19 Entries – 70/20/10%