Top 2 Pair Against Possible Set?

Live 3/6 game. Table is surprizingly tight for some reason.Hero is in BB wit As 6h4 limpers to flop: Ah Qc 6dHero bets, mp1 folds, villian raises, btn folds, hero reraises, villian capsTurn: 3dHero.....?My thinking at this point is I could be up against a set, but wouldn't he wait for the turn to do the raising? Or a better 2 pair like ace-queen? He was a relative newcomer to the table, and hadn't shown down anything yet, but didn't play alot of hands.What's my line: Lead out again on the turn or c/c down? Folding is pretty much out of the question right?

Being oop sucks. I lead the turn, and call down from there if raised.
Me too.And I also consider the possibility I am up against someone who really has top two pair, since I have top and bottom pair.
Or a better 2 pair like ace-queen?
For future, Top Two pair, is when you have two pairs that are the top two cards. What you have is aces up. I also lead and call down if raised.

Yeah you're right. My mistake. I was trying to type in a hurry before I left for work and wasn't exactly thinking straight. lolI c/c down just to be safe. Turned out villian only had an Ace with a 5 kicker. Rats. I got him a few hands later when I had AK against his weak ace and he did the same thing. That time I rasied him every street. :club: On a different subject: My currant bankroll is at $1850, built up from my original $1200. I had been on a bit of a slide lately, down about $300 or so in the last month through a combination of bad play and bad luck. Okay....mostly bad play.....My question is when would I have to move from 3/6 back down to 2/4? Whenever I fall below $1800, or when I get down to $1200 and build back up again? The players at the 3/6 level are no different from the 2/4 players, but I want to do this the mathematically correct way with my bankroll management. Any advice?

My question is when would I have to move from 3/6 back down to 2/4? Whenever I fall below $1800, or when I get down to $1200 and build back up again? The players at the 3/6 level are no different from the 2/4 players, but I want to do this the mathematically correct way with my bankroll management. Any advice?
I would move down when I went back to 300 BBs for 2/4.Is this live? You're better off being at 3/6 as much as you can because of the extra impact of the rake at 2/4. Even 3/6 will be very hard to beat for a decent clip with the rake.
I c/c down just to be safe. Turned out villian only had an Ace with a 5 kicker. So I immediately pulled out my camera phone and took a picture, so I could look for him at the tables in the future.
FYPAnd what Zach said about bankroll - $1800 is the normal 300 BBs for 3/6, I'd probably only slide as low as $1400 before I thought it was time to move down, but the rake is harsh at those levels.
Yeah you're right. My mistake. I was trying to type in a hurry before I left for work and wasn't exactly thinking straight. lolI c/c down just to be safe. Turned out villian only had an Ace with a 5 kicker.
dont post results so quickly, please. some of us dont get here every day. or maybe i should just get in the habit of posting and then reading responses. either way, results dont usually matter and can sway some other opinions you might not get. i dont usually ever post results. if he's the type to limp in with AQ or QQ, i'd b/c then c/c downif he'd raise those hands preflop, i like putting in a 3rd bet on the turn before c/c down