Birthday Stakes At Stars

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

jose calderon? also i am in tourney 88389790
No, Jose had a rough rookie season as he had I think a nagging shoulder injury and basically made Ben Wallace look like a good jump shooter in comparison as a result.
No, Jose had a rough rookie season as he had I think a nagging shoulder injury and basically made Ben Wallace look like a good jump shooter in comparison as a result.
lol also T-mac was probably one i would imagine. if im annoying you with ball talk let me know and ill stop just a little bit of an NBA fan
lol also T-mac was probably one i would imagine. if im annoying you with ball talk let me know and ill stop just a little bit of an NBA fan
T-Mac came right out of high school didn't see the floor a lot his rookie season.
How do they play basketball on the ice up there?(notnarcS) kcassoCrDHappy Birthday!
If you weren't one of the other "old" guys on FCP ....................

I guess age does count for something.4 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)4 Members: AAsnake88, uncooper, Drcossack(Scranton), Pack149**Awaits the inevitable**Edit: dammit. not just old, slow too.

I guess age does count for something.4 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)4 Members: AAsnake88, uncooper, Drcossack(Scranton), Pack149**Awaits the inevitable**Edit: dammit. not just old, slow too.
Aren't you funny...you should know I don't answer questions for stakes. I just type my name and hometown.Drcossack(Scranton)
First lame Scranton joke gets a lifetime ban.
Aren't you funny...you should know I don't answer questions for stakes. I just type my name and hometown.Drcossack(Scranton)
<Grabs Popcorn and waits for it>

This helps.PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em Tourney, Big Blind is t800 (9 handed) Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver Cards)Button (t17979)Hero (t14810)BB (t10273)UTG (t64477)UTG+1 (t29887)MP1 (t90953)MP2 (t24603)MP3 (t7015)CO (t10003)Preflop: Hero is SB with 9s.gif, 9d.gif. 7 folds, Hero raises to t2400, BB raises to t10198, Hero calls t7798.Flop: (t20921) 3s.gif, as.gif, ks.gif(2 players)Turn: (t20921) qs.gif(2 players)River: (t20921) 6c.gif(2 players)Final Pot: t20921Results in white below: Hero has 9s 9d (flush, ace high). BB has Td Kc (one pair, kings). Outcome: Hero wins t20921.

What do the Raptors and the Titanic have in common?they both look good until they hit the ice.BalloonGuy; Fullcontactpoker.net