Live 3/6 game. Table is fairly loose preflop, but tightens up postflop for the most part, though a couple players will call down with middle pair and chase draws.Hero is MP1 w/ Qs 10s. 6 limpers to flop: 2d 10d 2hBB checks, utg checks, Hero bets MP2 calls, LP callsTurn 6sBB checks, utg checks, Hero bets, MP2 folds, LP 3 bets, BB/utg fold, hero calls.River: QdHero?Villian is on the loose side. I've seen him raise the turn with hands like 2pr, chase with a pair trying to hit the set, etc. He's about 50% success rate though, since he's been beat by top pair numerous times. But of course, he's gotten lucky as well.Hand #2Hero is BB w/ Ah Qc. utg calls, mp1 calls, mp3 calls, c/o calls, btn calls, hero raises, all call.Flop: Ad 4d 2dHero bets, utg folds, mp1 calls, mp3 folds, c/o calls, btn calls.Turn: 7cHero bets, mp1 raises, c/o reraises, btn folds, hero....?My thinking is someone already has Ax 2 pair at least, if not a made flush already, but with the size of the pot, do I call down or give it up?

1st hand lead out!!!!! IF villain has a 2 he's most likely raising and if not he'll prob just check behind if you don't bet anyway2nd hand I fold it pretty quickly with that many people seeing the flop I don't see what you are ahead of after that action on the turn

1st hand lead out!!!!! IF villain has a 2 he's most likely raising and if not he'll prob just check behind if you don't bet anyway
Are you suggesting a b/f ?
2nd hand I fold it pretty quickly with that many people seeing the flop I don't see what you are ahead of after that action on the turn
I agree.No odds to call to improive with really Dirrty outs if anyNot ahead enough to see the river OOP 3 handed

not once were you checkraisedanyway, im kinda down with b/f on the first hand, though in practice i probably dont.the second hand's an easy fold. passive postflop players wake up on that board, and it could get real expensive to see a showdown.