wsop circuit event lake tahoe live updates: day 1

Isnt life tough!Sunday, May 8th, 2005For the last hour Daniel has been enjoying a chair massage while he has been playing, therefore we didnt get updatesDaniel N 19kCarlos Mortenson 11kScotty Win 28kLayne Flack is outHassan Habbib is outmatesow is outPhil Ivey 25kTuan Lee 30k

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

updates rollin 8:43pmSunday, May 8th, 2005Bill Gazes 5kJC Tran 17kMel Judah 26kJohn Myung 10kSurindar Sunar 24kAlan Boston 6150Nam Le 14kSteve Zolotow 22kRobert WilliamsonIII 8800Victor Ramdin 15k

Daniel has 22k, his table looks like thisAmir Vahedi 12k, Richard {"QuietLion" Brodie 7k, Gabe Thaler 21k, Scotty Nguyen 29k, at other tables, Carlos is up to 17,500, The Grinder 32k, and Fishman 27kAt some surrounding tables Daniel can see Howard Lederer still in, along with Berry Greenstein, Freddy Deeb, and Kathy LiebertChau Giang19k, John Juanda-27k and Australian Jeff Lissandro-48k have just entered the room, chip counts to come.On a side note, thanks to Daniels loyal fans, my site has climbed to the top of poker player sites according to alexa.com.. my site is only behind daniels and chris moneymaker!!!! Now thats pretty good company I would say! Special thanks to all FCPer's

Daniel has not seen Bill Fillmaff during any of the breaks, and most importantly he hasnt heard him whining after losing a coinflip... oh i mean Phil Hellmuth..... so , as far as we know, hellmuth was too busy to play poker... just ask him for yourself

I am. This is weird because it feels like we're friends because i've seen you on TV so much and i read your blog. The only real difference is you dont know me. Weird feeling, keep up the good work. Love watching you play. Family first.

Oh...I'm reading it...by the way Josh, when we gonna get the Doyle story? You still owe us an old gambling story too!

Update 9:15pmSunday, May 8th, 2005How on earth is this "taking my life back"...LOL, jk, this is kinda funDewey Tomko-20kDavid Pham 12kIs anyone actually reading this?
I am!! Thanks for the updates Josh!! :-)

I'm reading here and on your site. Keep up the good work!!