wsop circuit event lake tahoe live updates: day 1

Our good friend here at FCP Josh Arieh didn't make it out to the event and has agreed to keep you all up to date on the chip counts for the following players:Daniel NegreanuErick LindgrenDavid Williams We'll also try to get you info on any other notable players throughout the tournament. Josh will also jot down any key hands along the way to share with you all. Erick and I flew in from Toronto and while I'm recovering from being very ill, E-DOG feels extremely clear headed. I'm just hoping I feel better by the morning.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the fastest way to get the tournament updates will be to come to www.josharieh.com and click on the latest tournament update in the top box in the top left hand corner. I will then post updates here in this thread

the fastest way to get the tournament updates will be to come to www.josharieh.com and click on the latest tournament update in the top box in the top left hand corner. I will then post updates here in this thread
Don't be spamming this forum man, jeez who are you :club::D:D

Daniel $8825Erick $11500Sad to report David Williams is out, he explained the hands to me and he lost the minimum in every spot... when got aces beat for his last 5000, tuff luck david... Chris Furgeson, Dan Harrington, and Ted Forrest are all outScotty Wa Wa Wa Nguyen $9000Mike "Vindication" Matesow $7500The Grinder $5000Layne "back to back" Flack $20000Scott Fishman $13500Carlos Mortenson $3300Freddy Deeb $7000be back in an hour and a half with the next updatethis is the update after the first break...

Daniel up to 15000.Daniel had AK on A95(two clubs) flop. 4 way pot, checked around on flop.Turn is a 9. DN bets 1275 and Dudo calls. River 2clubs. DN bets 3000 and was called. Daniel's hand is goot.

Daniel up to 25000.He raises with KK and button calls w/ AJ. Flop: J 10 4DN bets 700 and gets raised to 1500. DN makes it 2500 more and is called.Turn: KDN moves in and he calls 6000 more.

Erick has sunk down to $6k, he has mad short stack skills, so he will be fineLOL, Matesow... $13k... everytime a Matesow update comes in, all i think about is him throwing his hands in the air screaming Vindication! LOLOLOLMr. Doyle Brunson has accumulated some chips, he has $25k

Break 2-- 6:25pm est.Sunday, May 8th, 2005Erick Lingren 5kDaniel N. 26,675Layne Flack 18kScotty N. 19kGabe Thaler 7700Hassan Habib 2kTuan Lee 31,500David Grey 9300The Grinder 19kAmir Vahedi 8200Doyle Brunson 28kMouthy Mike 13k