Live 3/6 game. Table is pretty loosish/passive. Lots of chasing going on alot of hands.Hero is bb with Qd Js6 limpers to flopJh 10h 7sHero bets, utg calls, mp1 calls, mp2 folds, lp calls, button callsTurn: 4cHero bets, utg calls, mp1 folds, button callsRiver: 9hHero....?That's about the worst river card that can hits since it completes so many different draws. What's my best line? bet/fold, check/call, check/fold?Hand #2Hero is utg w/ 10d 10sHero raises, 4 cold call(!)Flop: Kc Qc 8hHero....?I'm already scared of all the callers and a pretty whiffed flop unless you count a runner straight.....

1st hand I'd check/call... but I think check/fold is probably the correct play.2nd hand you're never ahead here. Check/fold.

1st hand I'd check/call... but I think check/fold is probably the correct play.2nd hand you're never ahead here. Check/fold.
I second the motion.IPITS

1st hand is check/call2nd hand I like limping with TT. I know everyone is going to say it is a weak play but in my experience(all I play is $3-6 and $4-8 Live) I dont think it is a good idea to raise with TT. Obv. there are exceptions to this for me but Im being general. Even when you raise (from any possition) Every A is going to call. Any 2 face cards will call. Most suited or connected hands are going to call. With this many people in you might as well see the flop as cheap as possible because you are going to need to flop a set most of the time to see the turn.JMO

Every A is going to call. Any 2 face cards will call. Most suited or connected hands are going to call. With this many people in you might as well see the flop as cheap as possible because you are going to need to flop a set most of the time to see the turn.
we're ahead of all of these hands and on the better end of a flip with the 2 face cards.the raise is for value, not because we will win often, but we win enough to that that putting in an extra bet preflop raises our profit expectations in the long run.and there are plenty of flops we like to see, not just sets.