Pokerstars Cashout Question

I was actually looking to pull a few excess dollars off of my pokerstars bankroll..The tricky part is this: I deposited my original forty bucks with one of those gift 2 gos VISA card thingies.Their policy states that they don't deposit back onto VISAs and such.I put another $100 in my account using E-checks to take advantage of that e-check re-deposit bonus (i wasn't busto, i swear!).Now, when I go to cash a few bucks out, how do they handle it? Do they automatically use the bank acct off of the e-check (would be the most sane solution for both parties), cut a business check and mail it, or attempt to put it back on that card from last year, even though they aren't going to do that per their policy.I only ask this because I've emailed support twice in the past week and they haven't responded at all (very unlike stars). I'm sure 'cashing out'-type customers are on the bottom of the 'to do' list, but all I asked was if they could change my cashout to either the bank acct off of my e-check or to simply cut me a mailed check.One week later: nothing. hmm...

They let you choose! So kind of them. Hit the cash out button and your choices will appear after you enter the amount.

lol thanks Kobe. I average one new topic in GenPoker a year and always manage to make myself look like an idiot.Bring on the dancing lock!/thread.

Questions like that one are never dumb, Cappy. Anyone who only starts a new topic once a year would be hard pressed to look like an idiot. It's the people who start 30 threads a day that make us wonder.............

They don't really let you choose......once you go through the process, your only option will be a check.
If you have deposited via echeck you can withdraw straight into your bank account.
If you have deposited via echeck you can withdraw straight into your bank account.
You sure? It's been a while since I deposited :club: but I thought the last way I did deposit was E-Check and the only option I have is a physical check.
I only ask this because I've emailed support twice in the past week and they haven't responded at all (very unlike stars). I'm sure 'cashing out'-type customers are on the bottom of the 'to do' list, but all I asked was if they could change my cashout to either the bank acct off of my e-check or to simply cut me a mailed check.One week later: nothing. hmm...
I think they have a separate email address for deposit/withdrawal concerns, cashier@pokerstars.com.