Weeeeeeeeeeee. Villain is 55/12.6/3.5 over 150 hands.Notes:Overcalls a raise and a threebet with pocket tens, crai's a A10x boardCalls MP raiser from BB with 56sCalls raise from BB in BvB with Q5s, flat calls a K97 board, minraises a 5 turn, and checks down a J river if checked to.Full Tilt Poker No-Limit Hold'em, $0.10 BB (6 handed) Hand History converter Courtesy of PokerZion.comHero ($11.90)UTG ($11.60)MP ($7.05)CO ($3.85)Button ($39.35)SB ($2.60)Preflop: Hero is BB with A[:club:], A[:heart:]. UTG calls $0.10, 4 folds, Hero raises to $0.35, UTG calls $0.25.Flop: ($0.75) 2[:spade:], K[:spade:], Q[:spade:] (2 players)Hero bets $0.6, UTG raises to $2.55, Hero raises to $6, UTG raises to $11.25 (All-In), Hero calls $5.25.Are we more happy to get it in on this flop because it's just so drawy as opposed to a rainbow board? I really couldn't see a way to get off my hand after he made it $2.55 because the board was just to drawy for me to give him credit for just a set/KQish kind of hands. Plus he plays more than half of his hands, so he really could have anything here.

Id felt against this guy. Id probably raise more preflop and shove over his flop raise though.It would also be nice if you had more than just stats against this guy after 150 hands.

Id felt against this guy. Id probably raise more preflop and shove over his flop raise though.It would also be nice if you had more than just stats against this guy after 150 hands.
Woops, I forgot my notes on him. They're now in the OP. Sorry about that.How much more of a raise preflop? I feel like I'm becoming a "pot" whore on FT preflop sometimes.

raise more preflop as your out of position and he's limping UTG... as played it's a fairly standard hand, with your read on villian he could be doing this with any King and makes a push standard although your probably beat

55/12/3.5 seems like he call lots of hands and then plays them like a maniac postflop, so he has a huge range. Some of it beats you, but I feel like he has a weaker one pair hand/one card draw more often than he has two pair+