Villain is a 28.57/0/.4, which sort of makes me ill in this hand.Full Tilt Poker No-Limit Hold'em, $0.10 BB (4 handed) Hand History converter Courtesy of PokerZion.comBB ($4.05)UTG ($10.70)Hero ($15.50)SB ($10.05)Preflop: Hero is Button with A[:heart:], T[:heart:]. UTG calls $0.10, Hero raises to $0.4, SB calls $0.35, 1 fold, UTG calls $0.30.Flop: ($1.30) 5[:heart:], 3[:club:], 7[:heart:] (3 players)SB checks, UTG checks, Hero bets $0.9, SB folds, UTG raises to $4, Hero raises to $15.1 (All-In)?

Villain is a 28.57/0/.4,
I find no point in semibluffin, when this type comes over the top with a fairly huge checkraise.According to his AF, I don't think a checkraise with a FD is in his range (although it would be neat to think that as we have the NFD)I think he's never folding a hand that beats us here and we are drawing to some hearts or aces. Implied odds are also marginal.Calling would be against nature and im plied odds are thin anyway.Fold to his raise?

After passive guy check raises you this big I don't think you have any FE when pushing and you're never ahead when called. It has to be correct to fold the flop. Or gambool for 40% equity

Villain is a 28.57/0/.4, which sort of makes me ill in this hand.Full Tilt Poker No-Limit Hold'em, $0.10 BB (4 handed) Hand History converter Courtesy of PokerZion.comBB ($4.05)UTG ($10.70)Hero ($15.50)SB ($10.05)Preflop: Hero is Button with A[:heart:], T[:heart:]. UTG calls $0.10, Hero raises to $0.4, SB calls $0.35, 1 fold, UTG calls $0.30.Flop: ($1.30) 5[:heart:], 3[:club:], 7[:heart:] (3 players)SB checks, UTG checks, Hero bets $0.9, SB folds, UTG raises to $4, Hero raises to $15.1 (All-In)?
Results from http:\\www.HoldEmRanger.com 87,120 evaluations, 88 hole card combosBoard: 5h 3c 7hWins Ties Equity38.70% 0.40% 39.10% ( AhTh ) 60.50% 0.40% 60.90% ( 64, 57, 73, 35, 55, 33, 77, 88+ ) I think it's safe to say we're at best against an overpair.After calling our bet on the flop (i know he raised bare with me), he has $9.40 left between his stack and the raiseThere is $3.10 in the pot without his raise.I think he's never folding and calling puts us in a hugely awkward spot whether we hit or miss... so...9.40 / (9.40 + 9.40 + 3.10) * 100 = 42.92%And when we include rake I think this is a clear fold... that said... LOL U HAS 2 OVERS AND DA NUT FRUSH DRUW SHOOOOOVE

Meh, he's pretty much shoving every turn card so if we're not folding i think shoving is fine even if he never ever folds.WE could fold, but i don't like folding nut flush draws+overs.

Lol, I thought this seemed weird, so I checked the HH, and he actually had 8.70, not 10.70. Converter error I guess.Does that give us enough leeway to put 'er in here since he doesn't have a full stack?

your almost certainly behind here and folding is the best option, however if you fancy a gamble then shove it in baby!! your equity isn't that bad.

Lol, I thought this seemed weird, so I checked the HH, and he actually had 8.70, not 10.70. Converter error I guess.Does that give us enough leeway to put 'er in here since he doesn't have a full stack?
Yessirs that makes a huge difference. Pot is too big for us to be folding now.
How many hands is his stats over?
One little trick... if you look at his numbers28.57/0/.4the 28.57 is a little exact to only be a couple hands... and the 0 and .4 makes it pretty clear he's a station. IDC if it's only 2 orbits this read is solid enough to know he's not folding and he's probably pretty strong.
One little trick... if you look at his numbers28.57/0/.4the 28.57 is a little exact to only be a couple hands... and the 0 and .4 makes it pretty clear he's a station. IDC if it's only 2 orbits this read is solid enough to know he's not folding and he's probably pretty strong.
Yeah its like 200 hands.