Wpt World Championships

Bump because the tourney starts on Saturday and I'll be there in 10 days!!!!! In all seriousness (I know this will be hard for Gen Po) but since I haven't seen most of your faces, really how will I find you?I know "meet and greet" sounds kinda ghey but I'd at least like to meet ya'll. Maybe drinks at your favorite watering hole or a barrageament at your favorite poker table?
Step 1: Post pic
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be in Vegas Monday night till Thursday - WKTSWAY will be there all week. Will definitely be stopping by Tuesday and/or Wednesday afternoon. Wear your FCP hats and jerseys plz!

I'll be in Vegas Monday night till Thursday - WKTSWAY will be there all week. Will definitely be stopping by Tuesday and/or Wednesday afternoon. Wear your FCP hats and jerseys plz!
I just left Vegas but I might come back for the championship, it's about 50 50 right now
Yes, everyone in Vegas at that time, we need to figure out how to meet up.
No jersey :club: I'm not on the popular list lolHeading for work now, but looking forward to meet up suggestions when I get back!
I just left Vegas but I might come back for the championship, it's about 50 50 right now
Can I nominate you for the Meet Up director since you obviously have more Vegas experience than me? lol
I won't be playing the 25k.. I know JC and Hoosier are going to try some Sats so I guess I can live vicariously through them.
And exactly where can we meet up with you? (hint, hint) I wanna big hug from a man of your caliber!!!
How am I not meet up coordinator? Bull.
GTFO lol I have begged you in every thread I've seen you post in, to tell me if you will be dealing for the WPT or anywhere else in Vegas at that time. I've even gone so far as to ask the general public HOW to find you in Vegas......dammit, I thought you e-hated me.

That's a bit harsh. I can be found at the Sante Fe playing on most nights. I might make an appearance during the 25k event to say hello to some people but that's about it. I don't e-hate anyone really. Just Zach, Kurt, and prolly Troyo. E-screw them.

That's a bit harsh. I can be found at the Sante Fe playing on most nights. I might make an appearance during the 25k event to say hello to some people but that's about it. I don't e-hate anyone really. Just Zach, Kurt, and prolly Troyo. E-screw them.
I don't know.....Troyo is pretty E-fun and Kurt finally has his nipples in the right place. Zach......well, Zach completely and totally humiliated me in his first response to my failed attempt to get advice on a HH. He's crushed my spirit and dashed my hopes so I can go with e-hating him.Okay so now you have two choices........A) find some small unobtrusive way to let me know who you are when I show up at Santa Fe or the WPT or B) I show up at Santa Fe screaming SPRUNG at the top of my lungs until you are forced to quiet me with a big ole FCP hug. You pick.
And exactly where can we meet up with you? (hint, hint) I wanna big hug from a man of your caliber!!!
Okay so now you have two choices........A) find some small unobtrusive way to let me know who you are when I show up at Santa Fe or the WPT or B) I show up at Santa Fe screaming SPRUNG at the top of my lungs until you are forced to quiet me with a big ole FCP hug. You pick.
It seems to me that "Big hug" in both of these posts is code for something a bit different.Call me crazy. :club:
I don't know.....Troyo is pretty E-fun and Kurt finally has his nipples in the right place. Zach......well, Zach completely and totally humiliated me in his first response to my failed attempt to get advice on a HH. He's crushed my spirit and dashed my hopes so I can go with e-hating him.Okay so now you have two choices........A) find some small unobtrusive way to let me know who you are when I show up at Santa Fe or the WPT or B) I show up at Santa Fe screaming SPRUNG at the top of my lungs until you are forced to quiet me with a big ole FCP hug. You pick.
Zach did the same thing to me the first time I ever posted a hand in strategy. Never went back...not a big fan.