Anyone Still Play On Ub?

LOL. Ok i'll play it if you already shipped.
if you want to ship back you can, but just play ABC for the first few levels if you need to concentrate on the other tourney. HTe structure is really good, it doesnt get to 50/100 til the first break. you can play tight for the first hour and do fine.
if you want to ship back you can, but just play ABC for the first few levels if you need to concentrate on the other tourney. HTe structure is really good, it doesnt get to 50/100 til the first break. you can play tight for the first hour and do fine.
K ill give her a shot.TY again.

gl horses50/50 no stakeback.looks like we may have an overlay?i may of just jinxed us.

plz keep me updated, ill be watching as much as I can. post hands and such.

Hand #52242860-13 at 3:30PM-010 (No Limit tournament Hold'em)Started at 03/Apr/08 15:44:22 100204 is at seat 0 with 1360. sharo888 is at seat 1 with 1470. Takia is at seat 2 with 1475. kingtutknight is at seat 3 with 1225. yadingle is at seat 4 with 2020. braerbear is at seat 5 with 1600. mountn_high77 is at seat 6 with 1485. SMOKIN HOT 38 is at seat 7 with 1420. Hub Dub 04 is at seat 8 with 1495. Rojds is at seat 9 with 1450. The button is at seat 9. 100204 posts the small blind of 10. sharo888 posts the big blind of 20. 100204: -- -- sharo888: -- -- Takia: -- -- kingtutknight: -- -- yadingle: -- -- braerbear: -- -- mountn_high77: -- -- SMOKIN HOT 38: -- -- Hub Dub 04: As 3s Rojds: -- --Pre-flop: Takia folds. kingtutknight folds. yadingle folds. braerbear folds. mountn_high77 folds. SMOKIN HOT 38 calls. Hub Dub 04 calls. Rojds raises to 115. 100204 folds. sharo888 folds. SMOKIN HOT 38 folds. Hub Dub 04 calls. Flop (board: Kc 3h Ac): Hub Dub 04 bets 280. Rojds raises to 560. Hub Dub 04 goes all-in for 1380. Rojds goes all-in for 1335. Hub Dub 04 is returned 45 (uncalled). Tournament all-in showdown -- players show: Hub Dub 04 shows As 3s. Rojds shows Ks Ah. Turn (board: Kc 3h Ac Jh): (no action in this round) River (board: Kc 3h Ac Jh 4s): (no action in this round) Showdown: Hub Dub 04 has As 3s Kc 3h Ac: two pair, aces and threes. Rojds has Ks Ah Kc Ac Jh: two pair, aces and kings. Hand #52242860-13 Summary: No rake is taken for this hand. Rojds wins 2950 with two pair, aces and kings.LOL. Thats what I get for speculating preflop.Ty for the stake sir. I kinda like the software TBH.

Ty for the stake sir. I kinda like the software TBH.
no worries man, I told ya play tight for the 1st hour lol. tough hand tho. I'll be honest I really like UB. I dont know why I havent played there much as of late, I think for what I play (low limit LHE and Sngs), Stars is better. UB's tourney structure on UB is great, the software is the best out there imo. how is your other tourney going??
no worries man, I told ya play tight for the 1st hour lol. tough hand tho. I'll be honest I really like UB. I dont know why I havent played there much as of late, I think for what I play (low limit LHE and Sngs), Stars is better. UB's tourney structure on UB is great, the software is the best out there imo. how is your other tourney going??
Busted on a terrible beat from a terrible player making a terrible play. Don't wanna talk about it.LOL.

Stupid Kid aka Crazy_Horse88 is still in with 3.7k ish. blinds are at 50/100.gl man

Chipleader @ 74k w/5 left. $270 for 1stgo horsie goEDIT: CL @ 155k w/3 left. other stacks is 52kish and 47kish

On break now they are Heads up. Hes go the CL w/151k to 108kStacks are semi deep. I think they will be 1k/2k 200 Ante after the break.

Ship the win for $270.They had like 75ish hands HUAdam check your PM's.

Weeeeee shipple.PM you in 5 cody, going for a smoke imo.I had good cards, but can only think of 2 hands I misplayed during the tourney....meh. Happy obvs.Ty for stake suh.

Dude awesome awesome. I need to talk to someone about a small swap. Want to play some of UB
Ill swap ya for some stars moola. PM me w/ how much you want to do and your stars city